Chapter 51

Kamari | K3
New Orleans, Louisiana

Today was one of my worst days I had to go through throughout every year.

The day my mom got killed. I've been trying my hardest to not get in my feels but shit just happens.

And plus I got a whole Lotta odda shit thats on my mind.

Especially me and tati relationship.

I was sipping on my drink in my room on some real depressing shit.

My lights off and everything. It didn't feel like I was alive at sometimes.

Mane losing ya Momma is really mf hard and bad to mourn with.

"You good?" I heard as tati came in.

"I'm straight" I said as I wasn't trying to have any conversations right now.

"No you not" she said as she laid the same way I was laying on my bed.

"Mane ion wanna talk bout shit" I said cutting it short.

"Well damn okay then" she said as she sat up.

"Ion got time for this shit. I'll be back" I said as I got up and walked to my car Inna front.

I just knew she was coming behind me. I didn't know what she wanted but I hadda listen.

"Kamari. I already know what you're going through. And it's not your fault. You have to understand that. I understand that you need to grieve but don't try to keep pushing people out just because they are there for you. " she said.

I truly did understand every word she said and I just sat there trying to sank it in.

"Kamari listen." She said as he held my hand.

She knew I've been through a lot and she's still here even though I did some fucked up shit. She's still here with me. Nobody else ever acted the way she does.

We was sitting in my car outside of the cemetery. I usually come down here every year on the day she got shot and grieve. Mainly by drinking.

We sat in silence for a good few minutes and then she broke the silence.

"Let's just go back home and sleep our day away" she said.

Ian say nothing but just drove back home in silence.

We made it back to the crib and went straight in my room. Shaun and nem was still here but I grieve way different from him.

Me and Tati got Inna bed and went to sleep.

-2 WEEKS LATER

"Mane how the fuck you get mad that shorty said ya dick li. Then you brought up MLK into" I said to Von while laughing.

"Nah nigga she tried to play on folks nem" he said shaking his head.

"That's crazy as fuh" Shaun said.

"Now nigga I know you hadda been soft when Tati wanted to do it" Von said.

"Matter fact she ain't even let me hit yet" I said. Smh

"Damnn dickheaddd" Shaun said while cracking the fuck up.

"Sybau" I said getting mad.

"Okay Williams. Get yall bitches asses up. We bout to head outside to chill onna block" Shaun said.

We all got up and grabbed our shit and made way outside to chill.

Shaun and Von went to go play dice with the homies onna block.

"K3 you ain playin?" One of them asked me.

"Nah yall got that" I said as I leaned on the side of my car and pulled my phone out.

Tati🤞🏾🩵

wyaa ...

onna block. wbu.

omw there

Igh. be safe
read at 2:19

Li hoe left on me on read. Ion know why she wanted to be outside wimmie. Usually she don't even like coming over here. Bc we "tote" gun. Shi we don't just "tote" guns. We shoot niggas.

"Waddup gang" somebody said as I dipped them up and they continued walking down the block.

I seen that Tati ass finally pulled up and she wasn't alone. She was with somebody her cousin.

"Heyy" she said.

"Waddup" I said as a gave her a hug.

"Why you out here looking so worried" she asked.

"Always stay on your p's and q's that's how niggas getting killed out here" I said while still looking around.

"You remember my cousin.?" She asked.

"Hell yeah. Von over there" I said as u let out a laugh due to convo we had earlier.

"Wassup wit you doe mamas" I said as I pulled Tati close towards me.

"Why you being all touchy now?" She said.

"I can't took what's mines?" I said.

"I don't know you tell me." She said as I laid my hands on the lower part of her back.

She started smirking as she moved closer towards me. Laying that fat ass pussy on my now harden dick.

"It's too early fa ya freak shit" she said.

"It's never too early" I said as I pulled her even closer.

"YALL FREAK ASS NIGGAS" Shaun yelled from down the streets and everybody turned towards us.

"Fuck yall lookin at" I said making them all turn their heads the opposite direction from us.

"You always so meann" Tati said as she shook her head.

"Let's go Inna crib real quick." I said and I made my way to the crib.

We got inside the crib and locked the doors behinds us. We got to my room and a threw Tati li ass on the bed.

"Take them shorts off baby" I said as I took my shit off leaving my beater on.

She did as I told her and she had thongs on. Even better.

"What you doing??" Tati said as I slid her panties to the said and started licking her clit.

"Oou" she said as she was tryna close her legs but she couldn't bc I was holding them in place.

I put two of my fingers in her pussy and starting to go in and out as I was still licking the clit. Faster and faster.

Multi-tasking

She was moaning louder and louder.

"Kamariii!! I'm finna squirt" she said as she pushed my head down more and more.

"You like that shit don't you" I said as I wrapped my other hand around her throat.

"Yes daddy. Oh my fucking good yooo" she said as she squirt and her legs started shaking.

I just kept going.

"I can't hold it" she said as her body started jerking and she squirt multiple times before I stopped.

"You fucking bastard" she said as she slapped my arm.

We both made way to the bathroom to take a shower ND got back in bed to hit the night off.

[SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.]