Chapter 28

Tatiana|Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

"Na because I was so mad. This bitch wanna get hyped with me because the hospital is full and the rooms are occupied. Like bitch dont do that because fuck this job, I'll beat yo ass right here right now. So we started rumbling, I whoop that hoe ass but now they tryna fire me. Like na fuck her and that job" I said pacing back and forth

"That hoe better is lucky I wasn't in the same department, would've jumped that," Jayda said shaking her head.

"Fuck wrong with yall," Shaun said as he walked in.

"Some dumb bitch at my job started problems with me and we fought," I said.

"You always fighting somebody," Kamari said as e walked out of his room.

"Nah, it's just because bitches ugly and bothered by me," I said.

"Exactly" jayda added.

"She got anger issues," Shaun whispered.

"Shut the hell up" I yelled.

"Now Im fired from there, but it's cool because fuck that job. I still got two other things I can fucking do" I said.

"That is?" Shaun asked.

"Brand Ambassador and Beautician," I said

"Oh right," He said.

"Im just pissed tho because I could've handled it a li better, but one thing im not gonna do is let a bitch talk to me any kind of way, especially at work," I said all in one breath.

"Not at all," Jayda said.

"You know what, Im fine. I need to relax, Jayda let's go im getting my nails and toes done" I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door.

"Damn" I heard them say.

After the nail salon trip, I drove back to Kamari place.

"Open the fucking door," I said while banging on the door.

"Bruh are they fucking here," Jayda said looking through the window kind of.

"Where the fuck did they go," I said while calling Kamari's phone. He answered.

"Where you at?" I asked him.

"We at your place, I thought you were coming back this way," he said and I hung up.

I drove back to my place and they werent even there either.

"Im tired of their childish ass games," I said walking into my room.

I turned on my TV and lay down. Eventually, I fell asleep.

"Tati! Wake up" Jayda said while shaking me.

"Fuck you want," I said while yawning.

"Needa brush y teeth, but besides that, some unknown ass nigga knocking on the door," she said.

"Why didn't you answer it," I said to her.

"Cause Im scared hoe," she said.

I got up and looked through the peephole. It was a tall, in good shape, darkskin man. I opened the door.

"How may I help you," I asked.

"Yes I have a delivery for Tatiana Solvia, please sign here," the man said.

"Um okay," I said while signing the paper he gave me.

"Okay thank you and have a nice day," The man said while handing me this big ass package.

I grabbed the package and close the door and locked it.

"This big ass box but it's light ashit," I said cutting it open with my boxcutter.

I opened it and it was nothing in there besides a piece of paper.

'Go to French Market Inn at 509 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130' The letter said

I got my things ready and then I realize some of my clothes were missing, and shit I use daily. Which was weird.

"Jayda cmon," I said leaving out.

I drove to the location which was a hotel, I dont remember going here or not.

"Hello, are you Tatiana Solvia" the person at the front desk asked me.

"Yes, I am," I said as they handed me a hotel room key and told me to go to the 6th floor.

"Okay thank you," I said as I went into the elevator and went up to the 6th floor. I went to the room number and saw that Kamari and Shaun were there.

"Happy 6-month Anniversary bae," Kamari said as he handed me roses.

"Awnn thank you, baby," I said tearing up.

"You a big ass crybaby mamas," Kamari said while hugging me.

Jayda and Shaun did the same thing since we all started dating one another on the same day.