Chapter 50

Lynette | Nette
New Orleans, Louisiana

Lynette | NetteNew Orleans, Louisiana

Me and Von was in the room and I was tryna get it on but he wasn't in the mood.

"What is you reaching for" Von said.

"I wanna see it" I said as I tried to touch it.

"See what" he said.

"You know" I said.

"Mane you not seeing ma dick" he said as he pulled the covers over himself.

"Why not" I asked rudely.

"BECAUSE it's soft and it's little right. It's not hard you're not seeing it" he said as he got mad.

"Get it hard" I said.

"Gimmie that red pill off the dresser" he said as I grabbed the pill and gave it to him.

"What is this" I asked.

"Viagra. You bouta see" he said as he turned on his back.

"How long that's supposed to take" I asked him getting excited.

"Now" he said as he lifted the covers up to show me.

"There you go" he said sounding real excited.

"Are you sure it worked" I asked him by looking at supposedly to be "hard"

"Yeah I'm sure that it worked. Don't you see it's hard" he said as his eyes widen.

"That's it though" I asked him as I scrunched up my face.

"You know what get the fuck out" he said getting mad and turning over on his side with his back facing me.

"So you gon kick me out because you got a li dick" I said flipping my hair.

"Hell yeah. All yall do is judge us off our little dicks. Just because I got a little dick don't mean I can't treat you right. What about the content of my character. Remember what Martin Luther King said." He said and I just laughed.

"Man just get out" he said all mad.

"Whatever" I said as I turned over and went to sleep.

"Like little dick niggas ain't got feelings" I heard him mumble. I ignored him.

>this one a li short but yall get the memo<