Chapter 67

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

The following day.....

"So waddup witcha cousin?" I asked Kamari.

"Whatchu mean?" He said as his eyes was on his phone.

"You know what the fuck I'm talm bout. And what was she doing Inna guest room?" I asked him sounding even more mad.

"She's a weird bitch!" He said.

The only time he called a female a bitch is when he's mad at the about something or some other type weird shit.

"I'm listening" I said while doing a circular motion with my hands.

"She really not my cousin." He paused.

"So a couple years ago as in about a coo seven years. Me and her was fucking around before we found out we was 'cousins'" he said.

"Oohh I see now. So what the fuck you was doing in the house then?" I asked him as I see the same vision he see when he looks at her.

"I was Inna basement. Ian even know shorty went upstairs" he said as he looked me in the eyes.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Getting more chairs for the family. I don't like that bitch. Never will never again. It's all about you tho mamas" he said as he stood up.

"Yea okay" I said still not believing him.

"C'mere" he said.

I walked into his arms and wrapped them around me tightly and fell backwards on the bed.

"Damnnn" I said as I tried to get up quickly but moved slowly.

"Damn I could've went to Miami and came back and ya ass would've still been tryna get up" Kamari said while laughing.

"You a whole fool shut up" I said as Kamari phone rung.

"Yoo" he said as he answered it.

I pulled my phone out and scrolled on IG because Ian wanted to listen to his boring ass phone call.

Soon as I opened tiktok and tapped me onna ass 

I jerked my neck back and looked at him. He hung his phone up and he looked like he seen the devil and God Inna same room. 

"Tiesha down out Inna front but she's only with TeeTee" he said while shaking his head.

"Well no worries." I said lying through my teeth.

I slipped on some slides and we made way downstairs to let them in.

"Heyyy Tati and Mari. So remember how yesterday I told you I had allata clothes. So got them" she said as she had two big trash bags.

"Oooh I remember. Thank you" I said giving a hug before they both walked inside with the bags.

"I figured yall two met?" Tiesha asked TeeTee.

"Mhm" she said. When she talked you could just tell she be on some weird shit.

It's like she forces this wannabe small cute ass voice whenever Kamari is around like no bitch.

"Ion hold grudges tho." I said as I walked towards the pantry.

"Come on sit down" I heard Kamari say.

I grabbed me some donuts and grabbed a my strawberry slashes from last night out of the fridge.

I wasn't able to finish it last night. I threw that shit right up. 🤦🏾‍♀️

I walked back towards the living room area where everybody else was at.

I sat next to Kamari and Teetee.

"Soo how much was this big ass house? It's beautiful by the way" Tiesha asked.

"Actually ion remember" Kamari said nonchalantly

"Thank you. His ass don't got no manners" I said as he took my slushie and drunk outta it.

"Well we got some errands to do. I'll hit yall up later" Tiesha said before giving us hugs and they left.

"See I really like Tiesha. She's cool. But the TeeTee bitch onna the other hand yeah Ian too much of a fan" I said.

"I agree. You hungry?" He asked me.

"We got food in here. So why no-" I tried to say.

"My baby don't want that shit thats in hea. Come on baby" he said as he grabbed his keys and grabbed my hand and we made way towards his car.

I'm still mad because now I'm just a passenger princess. Like damn I don't wanna be in the passenger seat all the time.

"Lemme get two orders the same. A strawberry lemonade and a blue splasher" Kamari said into the speaker thing.

"Okay pull up to the next window bro" they said back.

"Ima pay for it" I said as I dugged into my purse but he already handed the people his card.

"I just said I got it" i said.

"It's cool. When the last time I let ya ass pay for something?" He asked me.

I had to think about the last time too.

"My point" he said as he grabbed the food and got his card back.

"But you know I always agree to be paying for some of the stuff half the time" I said about to cry because I really don't need his money.

I be emotional mad fast now like damn bruh. I'm really a gangsta but at heart ima crybaby.

"It's cool mamas. If I got the money you know I'm always gone spend that shit on you. I love you baby" he said as he realized I was getting emotional and he wiped my face.

"Stop crying and eat." He said.

I opened my meal and ate because one thing I wasn't gonna let tears do is stop me from eating.

"Lemme taste some of yours" I said to Kamari. And he handed me his drink.

"Ugh. This shit nasty Bae. How the fuck you be drinking that all the time?" I asked him.

"Not too much on mine choice of juice. Ya shit nasty. Some got damn PINK LEMONADE. Lemonade supposed to be yellow not pink" he said being all sassy.

"Ohh unt unt" I said. He laughed at me.

"Let's stop by ya Momma house since we right here" he said.

"Alrightt" I said as I sipped on my drink and he laid his hand comfortably on my thigh as he drove to my Momma house.

(VOTE AND COMMENT BABIES ♥)