Chapter 75

Tatiana |  Tati

Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Me and Iymani was all the way down Baton Rouge for today.

Me and my sister decided to go on a li baby date or whatever you wanna call it.

The only person that we really know out here was my aunt. I haven't seen her Inna minute.

"I wonder what the fuck he doing. I asked that nigga why he always outside know. He talking about business. Like okay I wanna know this 'business'  but whatever" I said fixing Iymani clothes.

"That's what Shaun was telling me. But they said they been with our dad since they left out. And Kai and daddy together is not good" Jayda said shaking her head.

"You right that's how both of they asses got locked up. And look who finally made it" I said.

Jayda turned and realized that our Aunt was here.

"Hey Aunt Teressa. How things been?" I asked as she sat down.

"Good good. The only question that matter right now is how things been for yall?" She asked.

"Good. Just had a baby almost 2 months ago" I said.

"Rightt" Jayda said.

"Aww. Looks at these munchins. Aaw he's soo chubby and cute." She said as Siah gave her a side eye.

I wanted to laugh out loud but I didn't. 

"Yeah that's my fat man. His name Josiah. And before you pick him up be prepared to fight back" Jayda said.

"Oh my. And looks at her. She looks just like her momma. So boujee already." She said.

I looked at her because she know I'm far from boujee.

"Her mom just know how to dress. Lol. But she doesn't even cry. She'll only cry when she's hungry. But how cousin Keisha and nem been?" I asked her as she picked up Siah.

"They been irking me. And oh my goodness he's so heavy. Like Nasir when he was a baby" she said and me and Jayda just started laughing.

Nasir is my little cousin and he been big since he was a baby but now he all husky and tall. Like okay Upgrade!!

______

After that little date I drove back home with my sister and the kids in the car.

And on our way there I seen Kamari ghetto ass outside.

I stopped the car in the middle of street and rolled down my window.

"Well damn you couldn't answer my calls but you outside. How that work?" I asked him.

"Yeen call me. But I'm finna head home though." He said.