Chapter 77

Kamari Jones | K3

New Orleans, Louisiana

"I don't remember how to do this shit baby" I said to Tati.

"Bruh. You dumb. Here grabbed this" she said as she handed me a wipe.

Iymani was screaming crying because she want this shit off her butt quickly.

"Then wipe for her butt Crack but don't spread it all the way up to right here" she said as she demonstrated how to change a shitty diaper.

I'm a hood nigga I don't even like getting my hand THIS dirty.

"Igh" I said as I followed what she said to do.

"There. No there's no such thing as you can't do it now." She said as I threw away the shitty diaper.

"I just didn't want to do it" I said while washing my hands.

"Igh let's go back in the living room" she said.

I picked up Iymani and followed Tati to the living room.

"I don't understand why women think like tht" I heard Shaun say.

"What?" I asked as I sat down.

"About men changing and washing up their daughters." He said.

"Well I just changed Mani. And I don't wash her up but I most definitely dry her and get her dressed and shit" I said as I strapped Iymani in her play set.

"Exactly. Females online talking about I'm not letting my baby daddy wash my daughter up. And he's not changing her." He said as he read from his phone.

"What?" Tati said as she jerked her head back in disbelief.

"I mean I get what they saying. But if you know ya baby daddy and know that he really have love for his kids. There no reason for you to not let him wash her up ND change her" I said

"Exactly" Jayda agreed.

"I mean when she's a toddler of course she gonna want to wash up with her mom. Because they are both females and the mom would be there to make sur everything good. But as a fucking newborn and baby. Both of the parents should be washing then up" I said getting mad.

"My point. But let's get off that topic. We got some shit to handle" he said as he made that look.

"Tell then niggas I'm staying inside today and you should too bro" I said as he stood up.

"Nah I'm straight I'll be back soon baby" he said to Jayda as they both kissed each other.

Tati leaned on me.

"I'll be back down. Yall want me to take Siah up with me?" She asked.

"Nah go handle what you gotta handle sis" Tati said.

And with that she walked off. I held fat man.

"Yo waddup bro. I heard you be being bad" I said to siah as he laughed.

"It's coo because we gon be bad together" I whispered making him laugh even more.

"Shut up. No yall not" Tati said as she popped me on my head.

"She being a hater" I said.

Siah looked over at Tati then back at me and laugh. Thus li mf know what we was saying his bad ass.

Tati picked up Iymani and walked into the kitchen.

"Watch you wanna fat man" I asked Siah as I scrolled throught different kid shows on the TV.

His intelligent ass pointed to paw patrol and I turned it on.

I sat him down inside his walked and let his watch TV.

Tati walked back in here with enchiladas and some fruit.

"Damn that look good." I said as she sat Iymani down inside her play set.

"What does?" She asked

"That ass" I said as I smacked it.

"Stop" she said while smiling hard asab.

She sat her phone down for Iymani to watch something on kids YouTube on her phone.

"What's that?" I asked her while pointing at her food.

"My Momma had made these and it was a lot left over so I took em. But it's enchiladas. Try em" she said.

I looked at them they had a lot of sour cream and cheese on it.

"Allat white shit" I said as I took a bite. I'm a picky nigga but Tati been getting me our my comfort zone these past two years.

"Ain gon lie these fire. But I would want mines with less cheese and cream" I said as I wiped some of it off with the fork.

"That's the best part. But whatever" she said as she took some big bites.

"Soo why you ain't go with Shaun?" She asked.

"I wanted to spend time with both of my babies and my bad ass nephew" I said as I wrapped my arm around her waist.

"Mmmhm" she mumbled.

"What?" 

"Now you wanna spend time with us " she said sounding a li mad.

"I always wanna spend time with yall. But you know I gotta make some money mamas" I said kissing her.

"Yeah right. Stop I got food in my mouth" she said damn near mumbling.

"Oh I know" I said while winking at her.

"You so nasty bruh" she said as she mugged me and laugh.

"Look at him tryna unplug the TV" I said as I was about to get up but Jayda came right in time to grabbed him.

"His bad ass" Jayda said as she picked him up from out of the walker.

"That li nigga big ass hell. And he got allat hair" Tati said.

"Yes I was thinking about cutting it when he turn 1 but Shaun said I should keep it like this" Jayda said.

"Hell nah. You bet no cur my nephew hair. All the girls gon be on him when he get older" I said as Jayda rubbed her hands through Siah hair.

"I already said I won't. But my Momma gonna have to do his hair" she said.

"It's some of momma enchiladas in the fridge J" Tati said.

"Oou ima eat some when he fall asleep because he be snatching shit out my hands when he can't get none" she said as she was making her way upstairs.

"He just like Shaun" I said while shaking my head.

"I'm glad you home today" Tati said as  she picked up Iymani.

"I'm always gonna be home baby" I said while kissing them both of the cheek.

A quick chapter before I get on COD for a hour 🤦🏾‍♀️.

Sorry for this long awaited update.

Thoughts so far my loves?

Make sure to vote and comment ♥