Chapter 78

Tatiana |  Tati

Tatiana |  Tati

"Where the fuck is he. What room he's in?" I asked the front desk nurse.

"Who ma'am. You're not telling me who" she responded.

"Kamari Jones. He just got submitted into one of the rooms back there" I said while pacing back and forth.

I was stuck on stupid because we was jus chilling and living life a few days ago now this shit happens.

"He's in E34." She said as she pointed to the room.

I damn near ran to room. Once I mad it in there I bust out in tears.

He had blood on his face and stomach. All I could do was sit on the side of him and hold his hand.

I don't wanna lose him. I don't want my child to grow up without a father in her life and I'm damn sure not letting another man close to my child.

"B- Baby" he mumbled.

"Yes I'm right here" I said as I wiped my face off.

"You crying?" He asked as he removed the bloody towel from his face. 

"Yes. I don't wanna lose you Bae." I said as my voice began to Crack.

"How you gon lose me?  Ian get hit. This the blood from them other niggas. Side of my face got busted open" he said showing me the cuts.

"You had me fuckin scared. Why they leaving these bloody ass towels on you. Making it look like you got shot.?" I asked as I watched him sit up.

"These bitches in here don't give a fuck bout nobody" he said as he took the IV out of him.

I was quiet as I watched him slip some clothes on and walked over to me.

"Cmon mama" he said as he reached for my hand. I grabbed his hand and followed his lead out the hospital.

I don't know how to respond to this that all just happened right now. But I'm just happy he's alive. I hope he stop with this drug shit. Because it's only gonna get worse.

"Something taking over your mind?" He asked as we got into the car.

"How this happened?" I asked vastly.

"Igh so you remember the shit thats going on with ya dad right?" He asked. I shook my head yeah. 

"Long story short. This grimy ass nigga in our group tried to set me up so 5 niggas got killed over him and he cut me before I sent him to heaven" he said.