Chapter 62

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

Today was our last day with Mali but I really enjoyed her company. I mainly enjoyed it because I was expecting anyways so.

But yea we on the way to drop her off and it was pouring down raining.

I don't know what's wrong with this weather but it's eating me alive.

"Lemme call her real quick" Kamari said as he pulled his phone out and called her.

He called her several times but she wouldn't answer.

"Bruh she always do this shit. We gon drive to the Twins house" he said before he pulled off.

He told me like 2 months ago that his sister is basically a crackhead and will leave Mali in the house for God knows how many times or how long.

I just shook my head but sooner or later we arrived to the Twins house.

His sister, the one I actually got a bond with was on the porch.

"Is that Tati. Omggg" his sister said as we walked up to the porch.

Kamari was holding Mali because I couldn't. Yark.

"She did it again. I could tell by your face" his sister said.

"Yeah she aggravating. Like she needs serious help." He said as I seen his eyes get watery.

"Let's go eatt!!" I said and the twins and Mali followed me into the house.

"My Momma made lasagna and garlic bread" Jasmine said.

"Ooou that's sound good" I said.

"I'm going to go play the game" Jason said before he ran upstairs.

"Let's go Mali let's play with my new toys" Jasmine said before her and Mali ran upstairs too.

Damn they just leaving me.

I fix my plate and sat down. I grabbed my phone and started to watch tiktok while eating. I gotta watch something.

"Today drained me" Kamari said as he snatched his Durag off.

😂

"Ain't no fucking way. Sound just like the girl from tiktok" I said as I constantly laughed at him.

"Ya ass doing allat laughing. Gon piss ya self" he said.

I instantly crossed my legs because he was right. Everytime laugh or sneeze or cough I'll have to pee.

"Shut up hoe. Them li ass braids in ya head" I got mad at his ass so 🤷🏾‍♀️

"Ahhh you mad" he said.

I grabbed something to throw at him but he ran out because everytime he make me mad I wanna hit him.

"Dumbass stop running." I yelled from the bedroom.

"I didn't run. I speed walked outta here because you was either gon throw water at me or ya phone" he came back and said.

With something in his hand that I couldn't make out exactly what it was

"Fuck you doing" I asked him.

"Fix ya attitude first then I'll proceed" he said smartly.

I fixed my face with a fake smile and tried to be nice.

"I got something for you. But turn to the window" he said and I did what he said.

"Turn aroun" he said.

I turned around and this nigga was on one knee with a ring in a box he was holding.

"Tatiana Marie Solvia will you accept this promise ring?" he asked me

Ahhhhh bitches I'm getting a promise 💍 ringgggg!!!

"Yes Kamari Jones!!" I said as I hopped up as fast and gently I could and hugged him.

He finally stood up and put the ring on my left ring finger.

"Oh my goddd. This is beautiful!!" I said as I started to burst into tears.

"Stop crying mamas. I love you forreal. You the first woman I brought this shit for. And I'm really in love With ya fine ass" he said as he gave me a kiss. A nasty one at that.

"Get ready. I gotta another surpirse for you. Wear this" he said as he handed me a bag with clothing in it.

●THE NEXT DAY●

"This nigga" I said as I throw the empty cranberry juice container in the trash.

I grabbed my keys ND my bag and proceed to the corner store.

Kamari and nem was on the porch since it was a nice day. A few people was actually out as well.

I finally made it to the store and I walked in. It was already people inside but I don't care.

"Just this and two packs of seeds please" I said as I swiped my car to pay for it.

"Damn excuse you" a random said.

I look her up and down before Ieft out the Store and crossed the street.

"Yea bitch bet you ain't fix that raggedy ass car. Thinking I won't slap ya bitch ass even though you're pregnant. Waddup" Nicole said as she stood in the middle of the street

"Bitch you too fucking li. Plus Ian fighting no bitch while I'm pregnant but I'll shoot one" I remarked.

"Yea Igh run me my one" she said as she got cutted off.

"I'll do it my damn self bitch" Von said as he cocked his gun back facing her.

"Oh this ya niggaa bett" she said before her and her groupies walked off.

"Thanks. They on the porch if that's who your looking for." I said. I went back into the house to finish watching TV.

"I think we should go out Friday." I yelled from the Living room. I know they heard me bro.

RMB TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE AND THANK YOU ♥