Chapter 38

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

I got up early to get ready for this client today.

I took care of my hygiene and put on some shorts and a fitted shirt.

"Finally. I hope this girl is not on no bullshit" Jayda said as we left our apartment

"She's probably just one of those cool bitches but we'll see since she's a new client," I said as I pulled off.

"You already know them Spanish-speaking bitches be talking in their languages," Jayda said as she tried to mimic some of their words.

We finally made it to the girl house. She was actually in the nice part of town.

I got out of the car and knocked on the door.

A girl opened the door and said "Wassup?"

"Well damn. But I got a client here that scheduled an appointment" I said back.

"Oh come in my apologies," she said with an accent.

"Told you," Jayda said loudly

I may not say some things out loud at times but Jayda def is.

"Oh hey y'all sorry about my sister she's been going through something," My client said.

"Ian tripping," I said as I set up my hair stuff

"So I just want a whole lace wig with a curly bun," she said.

"Okay," I said as I grabbed the wig she had.

"So how has your weekend been," she asked nicely.

Ngl ian except for her to have any conversations with me.

"I've been good just celebrated a birthday. What about you?" I asked.

"That's good. I've been okay trying to talk to some boy that was over here on Friday. We fucked but now he not texting back" she said.

"That's how niggas are nowadays. Well did yall get to know each other first before y'all fucked" I asked as I was laying down the wig on her wig cap that was on her head.

"No. But mami you know how fucking can make you feel" she said.

"You're right about that," Jayda said from the kitchen.

Everywhere she goes she always makes herself at home like oh my God soo unprofessional.

"Well is he even good-looking to be tripping over," I said as I put the lace band over her lace.

"Well yeah. Lemme see if I can find his gram" she said as I put my things in my bag bc all I had to do was do the edges.

Since I laid everything else down and put the style she desired in her head. The only left was the edges then Jayda was gonna do the makeup

"See right here," she said as I took the lace band off her head.

And when I look at her phone I instantly punch that hoe in her head.

It was Kamari. Like wtf? This is exactly why I don't fuck with niggas.

"You bitch" she said as she tried to swing on me but I weave and bopped her in her face.

She stumbled back a little then her friend walked towards me.

Then Jayda swung that hoe back and I hit that hoe in her face one more time before she fell.

Then I got on top of her and started hitting her in her face multiple times

Then I heard somebody come downstairs and I instantly got up and grabbed my bag. With my shit in it. In case mfs tried to multiply on us.

"Mane what the fuck y'all doing," a familiar voice said.

"These putas came here for drama papi," my ex client said.

"Von? Get ya bitch and let ya mans know we done. Fuck him. And y'all dirty bitches stank anyway" I said as I walked out.

Jayda was behind and got in the car and I drove back toward the apartment.

When I pulled up I saw that Kamari was already there.

I got something for his ass. I walked into the apartment and it looked like he just got there. Nigga gotta walk back out now.

"Fuck happened to you," Kamari said as he saw that my bun was hanging on its last thread.

"Nah real question is that you think I'm stupid. Get ya lil shit from out my house and leave right fucking now" I said as I rudely walked past him.

"Fuck you mean?" he asked.

"Kamari I'm not dumb bro. Do you think I wouldn't find out you sleeping around? Especially when you know I do pretty bitches hair ?" I said.

"Fuck you talking about? Ian sleep with no bitch" He said.

"Ian fucking stupid that's exactly why you was acting weird and didn't come over from them 3 days straight." I said as I collected the rest of his shit.

"Get the fuck out my house go be with that bitch" I said pushing him and his shit out my apartment

"Whatchu mean yo? I'm not breaking up with you. Fuck you talking about and you not leaving me" he said right before I closed and locked the door in his face.

"I guess you was right sis. Ian think he'll do some dumb shit like that" Jayda said as she was standing there with Shaun

"Fuck you still in here for" I said to Shaun

"Damn Ian know you wanted me out too" he said as he quickly walked to door and left out.

I went straight to my room because that was too much for me today.

Now I gotta start all the fuck over with somebody brand fucking new.

(I hope yall enjoying this little drama. And how many chapters should i do I'm thinking of at least 70-80. Then I would want to do a part two of this book)