Chapter 65

Kamari | K3
New Orleans, Louisiana

"Mane them bitch ass niggas didn't hit shit" I said as bust back at their car.

'Im killing these bitches watch" Shaun said as we walked back Inna house.

"My baby is not about to grow up in this shit bro. Because if I lose my baby" Tatiana said and I could tell she was about to bust out into tears.

"Holon" I said to the guys and me and her walked back to my room so I could comfront her.

"Allat shit just went down. You good mamas?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"Words" I said calmly.

"Why the fuck would I be fine? I just got shot at again. Like wtf. That shit is traumatizing." She yelled and she started to cry.

"Cmere" I said as I held my arms out and she walked over to me.

I held her tight because I understands how she feels.

"I got a surprise for you mamas. I was debating if I wanted to show you way earlier as in last week but Allis shit went down" I said while shaking my head.

She stepped back and flopped onna bed.

"Okay. So show me it?" She said as she leaned to the side to get comfortable.

"Getcha ass up then. I gotta drive ya ass to it. Since you don't gotta car no more" I said. 

She hopped up as fast as she could and tried to hit me but I dipped and she missed.

"Dumbass" she said as she walked in front of me.

And of course I slapped her ass because why not.

"Let's go motherfuckers we finna show the girls a surprise we've been waiting to show em" I said as I grabbed my keys and made way to my car.

Shaun and nem did the same. I pulled off to the desired location I had in my phone. 

"Hello the Jones Brothers. Welcome back" the gate entrance said.

"What the fuck?" Tati said as she jerked her head back.

"We got that suburban shit" I said as the gate opened.

"Who fucking house is this?" Tati said as she pulled her phone out and started to record.

"I'll tell you once you get out of the car" I said as I opened her door.

"This is OUR house" I said as I grabbed four keys from the car.

"Ooou you got moonayy" Tati said as she started to do her li dance.

"Yooo" I said as I started to record her.

But as soon as I pulled my phone out she stopped dancing and look at me all mad n shit.

"Dirty ass LA niggas" she said shaking her head.

I laughed at her and we made way into the house.

This house was expensive as hell but we got it. It was big and beautiful mane. Like my Momma would been glad of me.

"Oooou see now our babies could grow up in this house now" Jayda said.

"Hell yeah it's 10 rooms and 4 bathrooms upstairs " Shaun said.

"Yeah this house big as hell. And it's all ours. We already paid rent for the next 20 years" I said.

"Damn me and my nigga gets to the baggggg" Tati said as she started to twerk randomly.

"These random ass twerkouts bruh" I said while shaking my head.

"Where Von dumb ass at?" Shaun asked.

"Shidd. You already know that nigga gotta get back home before the streetlights come on" I said.

Everybody bust out laughing.

"Nette ass got him on lockdown" Tati said as she laughing bout hard as hell.

"I could never" Shaun said.

"He's a liar. Stamped" Jayda said as she put her thumbs down.

These niggas bruh. They always act like they are the brothers but mane. 🤦‍♂️

"So we can we move innis shit?" Tati asked.

"We already did. Our shit outside" I said as I made way outside and there was 4 u haul trucks.

"A nigga almost forgot we had that set up" Shaun said laughing.

I wanted to surprise my baby with a new crib. She got plenty of surprises to go.

"Now this right here is the environment I want my baby to grow up in" Tati said while sticking ha tongue out.

"Unt unt put that shit away" Von said as he walked Inna house with Nette.

"Oooou this is nice in hea. I wish my nigga could afford something like this" Nette said while giving Von a grimy ass look.

"I will once ya ass get pregnant" he said.

"You a dickhead bruh. But ima get situated and I'll be back down" I said before I grabbed Tati hand and we made way to our master bedroom.

Which was already decorated to our liking combined.

"I really wanna fucking cry right now but I don't wanna give my self a headache" Tati said as we laid onna bed and my head was on my stomach.

"I feel you. Awww mamas kicking" I said referring to I'mani.

"Yes I can't wait for our next appointment. This shit really can make a bad situation be good. Just to sit back and feel the baby kick is everything. Even though this li mfn be kicking to hard I still love" she said while rubbing through my hair.

"Yeah like today. Ima kill that bitch tho. And that's on everything I love bro. Cmon let's go back downstairs and end our night good." I said as I slipped my slides on.

"Ight" Tati said as she made way downstairs and I followed behind her.

Make sure to vote and comment please. I love all my active supporters. I be wanting to cry when I see the views go up and my badges bruh. Like omg. But I love all yall fr. Even if yall isn't as active. ♥