Chapter 5

Tatiana

Baton Rouge

a month later

"Yoo," Dez said as he walked his ass into my dorm.

"Damn, what if I would've shot you ass," I said.

"That was funny," he said.

"Dont you gotta dorm with Shaun, why you ain't you in there with him," I asked.

"Bruh, yo sister in there all lovey-dovey with that nigga" he said sounding mad ashit.

"You jealous?" I asked.

"Fuck up, and hell no. But waddup witchu" he asked as he jumped on y bed.

"Damn bruh. And nun tryna study for this last test. They said if I pass I can apply for cosmetology school" I said.

I was so happy because I can get my associate's degree once I graduated.

"That's good, but when you finna take me foreal," he said.

"Shidd, Ion know. Prolly when you start being foreal" I said

"Wym. I been being foreal. So tell me what's up" he asked. I looked into his eyes because my momma always told me if a person sounds genuine look them in their eyes.

"I lost my trust for most males out here, my ex did my wayyyyyy wrong inna past," I said.

"What he do if youn mind me asking"

"So we've been dating for one year so far, and then after that year he just started to act completely different, he wouldn't even look at me inna eyes, he wouldn't do the same shit he did for me when we first started to date," I said as my eyes began to tear up.

"Im sorry that, that had to happen to you. But look I'm not like them other niggas out there. The same shit happened to me but she got pregnant by one of my opps and then tried to say it was mined. But I wouldn't do the same shit to somebody else If ion wanted that shit to happen to me" he said sounding like he was being foreal.

"Well seems like both of us have fallen in the same boat during this rough ride," I said laughing a li bit.

"Yea, but lemme take you out," he said as he grabbed my hand.

"Alright, when?" I asked.

"Friday, in 2 more days," he said.

"Im down," I said.

"We going to a fancy restaurant, and I will pick you up around 8" he said as he got up.

"Okayy," I said as he left out.

ugh, he is so fine and nice. Ian use to that.

I finally got done studying for this last fucking quiz. I took out my phone and FaceTime Jayda.

"Yooooo," I said as it connected.

"Yo"

"Im going somewhere you finna have the dorm to yourself on Friday," I said.

"Im cracking tf up, tell me why Dez just told Shaun that," she said.

"Damn, but where you going," I asked as I saw that she was outside.

"Back to our dorm"

"Ohh bet. And our nail and lash appointment today around 5" I said as I took my clothes out.