Chapter 55

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

"Bitch tell me why the fuck the said I'm pregnant" Jayda said as she was almost yelling through the phone.

"Damn. How far long are you?" I asked her.

"Two fucking weeks" she said.

"Awe its okay. I always wanted a li chicken wing running around the house with us" I said.

"Girl don't get to hype because I know what your dirty ass was doing 10 days ago with Kamari ass. That's why you still over there" she said.

"Shut up but I'm about to come back. I'll see when I get there" I said as I hung up.

"You good. I made you some breakfast" Kamari said as he handed me a plate of food. It was a breakfast sandwich.

"Oou this look good thank you baby" I said as he came in for a kiss and he received one.

"She pregnant ain't she?" Kamari asked.

"Yeah. I'm happy for her" I said as I took a bite out of the sandwich.

"She'll be happy for you too" he mumbled.

"What you sa-" I said before gagging.

I rushed to the bathroom and threw up and flushed the toilet. I brushed my teeth and got into the shower and took care of my hygiene.

"You good mamas" Kamari asked as I checked my forehead.

"I'm fine fuck off me" I said as I slipped his clothes on.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"Back to my house. Why?" I asked him.

"Ima come witchu." He said as he grabbed my keys and his.

"Fuck you doing?" I asked him as we walked outside to his car.

I rolled my eyes and got into the car and he drove off heading towards my apartment.

"Hey how's my baby doing" I asked Jayda as I rubbed her flat stomach

"Bitch get off of me. And I'm fine thanks for asking" she said as she pushed me away.

"I'm rubbing my soon to be niece or nephew. And those them pregnancy moods slipping in" I said laughing.

"Soon to be ya ass" Kamari said to Shaun thinking I won't hear him.

I just shook my head.

"So what you gonna do with it?" I asked Jayda as we all sat down.

"She keeping that motherfucka" Shaun said.

"Duh nigga. Why wouldn't i?" She said.

All I could think off a little Jayda or Shaun running around here.

"So when's the next appointment?" Kamari asked.

"Shid this Wednesday that's coming up" Shaun said.

"I couldn't even imagine ya ass being a mom but I know you'll be a great one" I said as I hugged Jayda and gave her comfort.

"We needa tell mommy" Jayda said.

"Ight we will but after your appointment to make sure everything is okay" I said.

"Yall mfs needa go too" Shaun mumbled.

These niggas always gotta be sneaky and some shit. Im lucky I can still drink.

"I need a Drink" I said as I walked towards the kitchen.

"You needa sit ya ass down" Kamari said.

I just shook my head and went into my room.

I heard that they all left. They probably thought I was sleep but fuck all them.

I got dressed and went to the bar. For a drink and some alone time.

"Let me get a coke and henny" I said to the bartender.

"Coming up" she said as she poured my drank.

I got my drank and sip on it I immediately felt sick to my stomach. I went into the bathroom to use to toilet but couldn't.

I walked back out of the bathroom and sat down at one of the table. I laid my head down to rest. Idek why I did that at a public bar

I woke up at my house in my bed with Kamari laying next to me sleep.

I just shook my head and realized I've been changed into some comfy clothes and he's holding onto me.

I dont understand why he being so clingy now. After he fuck he seems to never leave me alone and always want to manage what I do.

I just left him there holding onto me and I later fell asleep with him

[Sorry for the short one but it'll get better]