Chapter 9

Desmond|Dez

Desmond|Dez

Baton Rouge

I woke up and realize that Tati wasn't laying on me no more. I heard the shower on so I figured it was her. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw her completely naked.

"I like what Im seeing," I said licking my lips.

"Get out witcho freaky ass," she said as she covered herself with the towel.

But I stayed standing there until she walked out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her.

"So what are we doing today," I said.

"My mom having this li rainbow party. But you gotta pick a color and get everything in that color ad it must include liquor" she said.

"OUuu bett. Im def coming" I said as I walked over to my closet and got out my outfit for today.

"Holon we might be matching," She said.

"So. And what color are we doing," I asked.

"Red dumbass," She said.

"Bet watch Im beatcho ass," I said.

After I got done taking care of my hygiene I went to go get dressed.

(their outfits for the color party)

We pulled up to the grocery store to get some snacks.

"Dont be Innis bitch just buying shit like you did last time for that rainbow picnic," I said to Tati as we held hands and walked inna store.

"Boy shut up. Ima gets whatever I want" she said.

We brought KitKat, Doritos, Skittles, Airheads, Twizzlers, and watermelon bites.

We pulled up to the liquor store and brought Red Berry Ciroc Vodka and we kinda cheated with the coloring scheme and brought Henny.

After we finally got everything, we drove to her momma's house.

"Hey Mama Jones," I said as we walked in.

"Heyy son in law," Tati's momma said.

"Being extra" I heard Tati mumble.

I seen that Shaun was here and they had the color brown.

"Nigga fucking cheated, he brought Henny. Nigga Henny is BROWN not RED" he said being loud.

"nIgga shut up" I mumbled.

"Hey," Jayda said.

"Hey sis," Tati said as she gave her sister a hug.

"Let's get this muhfuckin party started" Tatis' momma yelled as she came in with the shot glasses.

After most of the people there were fucked up I was ready to bounce. I saw that Tati looked like he was ready to go.

"You ready mamas," I asked her.

"Mhm," she nodded.

And with that, we walked out and headed for the car. We pulled up to my dorm. A nigga finally spending time with the female he has been eyeing.

And she hit hard asab. I learned my lesson but she doesn't know that.

After we pulled up to my dorm room we just chilled and enjoyed the rest of our night together being newlywed couples. My future wife/baby momma really fine ashit.