Chapter 72

Tatiana | Tati

Nola

We were finally able to be discharged. I'm actually hopefully about this whole situation and how shit went down.

Shit is actually crazy because my sister son was born on the 17th of June and my daughter was born on the 18th of June. This so crazy shit.

But I'm just glad that Kamari came to actually check on me because I prolly wouldn't of have made it and it would've ended up in a more worse way.

But I thank God for allowing me to bring such a pretty soul, blessing into this world.

And of course me and k3 is back on good terms. I'm real happy my stomach went down a little bit.

We were home now and in our room with the baby.

"You daddy princess aren't you. Aren't you baby" Kamari baby talked to Iymani. And she started to smile. All you seen was gums.

"Yall two" I said while laughing.

"Momma being a hater isn't she" Kamari said as he turned her towards me. But she kinda reached for me and I took that as an excuse to grab her.

"Aww mamas. Daddy disturbing your sleeping. It's okay. Mommy gonna go to sleep with you" I said as I lean back on the bed and put Iymani in her boopy.

I wrapped my arms around boopy bringing it close to me and I got comfortable.

k3 laid down on the opposite side. So the baby could be in the middle of us.

And we all took a nap because this weekend drained us all. Me, Iymani and K3.

___

It's been two weeks since I had Iymani and ofc k3 hating ass family wanted to meet the baby.

Ian tryna mean or nun but I don't now they just always giving hater vibes besides Tiesha. We love tiesha.

"You ready mama?" k3 asked me as I was getting dressed.

"I guess. I just don't want them to start any problems. Yama saying" I said.

"I understand. But I'll keep them in check come on." k3 said as he grabbed the car seat and carried downstairs.

I follow him and grabbed the baby bag and made way into the car.

"She's getting big already look at her. This li nigga got one hell of a attitude." Jayda said as she was getting into Shaun car.

"Aww look at auntie fat man. Hey siah" I said as I grabbed Josiah from Jayda.

"Looking just like ya baldheaded daddy." I said as I handed him back to Jayda.

"Cmon we on a timely schedule" Shaun said.

"Bye because we are always late" Jayda said before getting into the car.

"Cmon mama" k3 said and I walked over to the car and got in the back with Iymani.

"She looks so unbothered about being here" I said as I fixed her little dress she had on.

"Juh like ha daddy!" K3 said as he looked into the mirror.

"Mmmtch. Shut up" I said as he pulled off.

●AT HIS GRANDMA HOUSE●