Chapter 58

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

"This pregnant shit got me fucking weak. This throwing up and shit is aggravating" Jayda said as she rubbed her big ass forehead.

"You'll be fine. I mean hey look at me I'm all good. I got some vitamins in there that will help with the morning sickness." I said as I pointed to the kitchen area.

"Aww fuck I forgot we had to go down at the shop. Since we haven't been there since the grand opening" Jayda said as she throw on some clothes.

"Been like 4 days they'll be ight" I said as I got up to take care of my hygiene and slipped something on.

•AT THE SHOP•

"Hey ladiesss!" I said as I walked into the shop and seen that all 16 ladies was training.

"Heyy Tati and Jayda" one of them said.

Im not gonna lie everyone there was cute...in their own way. But only 2 stood out to me.

It was Lani and Chanel. Lani was the lightskin one with bookoo tattoos. And Chanel was the chocolate one. Like omg she was so sexy. I needa stop being gay this soooooo unprofessional

"How's the baby?" Lani asked both of us.

"Well her baby aggravating her. Mines chilling" I said as I rubbed my little bump.

I am a month and 1 week pregnant. Jayda was a month and 2 weeks pregnant. So of course her symptoms was more painful than mines.

"Awww. Yall got any God mom for the babies yet?" Chanel asked.

"Hell nah" Jayda said.

"I mean yall could be the God moms" I said.

"Forrealsssss??" CHANEL SAID WITH EXCITEMENT.

"Yes" we both said while smiling.

"Period. These other bitches could never have this type of relationship with their boss" Lani said referring to the other girls training.

"Yall play too much" Jayda said before we left out.

~IN THE CAR~

"We open this damn shop in 10 more days. Hopefully I won't be in too much pain bro." Jayda said.

"No forreal tho. Wanna get some Chipotle" I asked Jayda.

"Hell yeah. I'm hungry as fuck" she said laughing.

I parked the car in the parking lot and we decided to just eat there since we ain't had nothing else to do.

After we ordered our bowls we sat down near a window that was open so we could get some fresh air while we eat.

"I need a Vacation like asap no rocky" I said and Jayda dumbass just laugh like I was somee kinda joke.

"Bitch don't ever say that corny ass ahit again bro" She said while still laughing.

"Shut up hoe" I said as ate what was in my bowl.