Chapter 60

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

"Noooo. Get the fuck off of me" I said as I sat up so fast.

I've been having some bad ass dreams lately. And I don't even know who or what it was about. I can't even make up what it exactly was.

"Bae chill out. I'm right here" kamari said as he held me in his arms.

"I can't right now" I said as I broke out of his hold and went into the bathroom.

I took care of my hygiene. But instead of taking a shower like I usually do I took a bath.

"Baby you good." Kamari said as he walked in the bathroom.

"I'm fine just leave me alone." I said but instead of him leaving out he took his clothes off.

He got into the tub with me and sat behind with his hands on my stomach.

I now have a baby bump. Since I'm 2 months so far.

"I'm fine Bae. Go back to bed" I said as I grabbed the soap.

"Nah I'm staying in here. Lemme help you be here for you mamas. Cmere" he said and that was like a knife in my heart.

I just broke down and started crying in his arms. I don't know how to feel. I don't know if it's this baby or just the dreams.

●THE NEXT MORNING●

"You good look like you been crying all night" Jayda said as she finally woke up

"Just these damn hormones" I said. And she knew I wasn't being completely honest.

"There's more. But you don't gotta tell me" she said smartly.

"Ugh fineee. These dreams coming back. And I just don't know how to cope with them. I need to put my mind of something else" I said as I grabbed some fruit and say onna couch.

"Let's do a YouTube video or some shit." Jayda said as she grabbed my new package.

I definitely forgot I ordered a new camera.

"I'm down. Longs as I'll be occupied" I said as I grabbed the camera.

We took some time trying to find some video idea. And we decided to do a prank on the boys since they'll be back here soon.

I opened my camera and began to roll.

"Hey yall welcome back to my channel. As yall can see I got my pretty ass sister with me. And we will pranking. K3 Too Real and The real Shaun. So we will be pretending like our waters broke. And they dumb ass hell so they'll believe it broke this soon" I said into the camera.

"So yeah let this motherfucking prank start" Jayda said into the camera

I paused the camera and hooked up three camera so they could get the full view.

I grabbed two water bottles. And waited for their arrival.

"Damn took yall niggas forever. With the food" jayda said.

"Yall asses lied to us. Talking about the store up at 10 that shit didn't open until 12" Kamari said.

"Ooh right. Forgot we not in philly" I said.