Chapter 32

Tatiana|Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

It was pouring down raining and I was parked kind of far from Kamari's house and Ian have no umbrella.

I just made my mind up and decided to run to his house. I was mad ashit, but luckily I was natural today. No lashes and my natural hair out. So I just ran for it. I slipped here and there but eventually, I made it.

"Oh hell nah," Shaun said as he opened the door for me.

"Looking like a wet dog" he added.

"Shut the fuck up. All the closes spots were taken" I said.

"Hey, bab-. Go change rea quick mamas" Kamari said as he was about to hug me.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to his room to change into his clothes.

After I got finished changing I went back to the living room and sat next to Kamari.

"Them clothes big ashit sis," Jayda said.

"Not too much doe," I said laughing.

"Anyways why yall not doing shit," I said.

"What the fuck we gon do onna rainy and cold ass day," Kamari said.

"Shit, we can make some smores," I said smiling real hard.

"Yo ass always wanna do something," Jayda said.

"Because my life needs to be eventful," I said standing up.

"You can always have a great life without it being eventful hun," Jayda said.

"Still," I said.

"I'll be back," I said as I proceeded toward the kitchen.

"Tada," I said while bringing this board into the living room

"Oooh, this looks good," Jayda said.

"Oh I know," I said while sitting down

We all dug in and the whole fucking tray was gone in seconds.

"Oh and I thought I was too eventful," I said.

"You are but this was good," Shaun said.

"it was, and ion even eat sweets like that" Kamari said.

"Well you know Im the best so," I said while patting myself onna back.

"Mhmm whatever you say Michelle O," Shaun said.

"Fuck up," I said.

"Bae can I see your phone real quick," I asked Kamari.

"For what," he said.

"It just was a simple yes or no- matter of fact never mind. Jayda I see you at the apartment" I said grabbing my keys and walking out. I hurried to my car because it was still raining.

I made it to my car and get in. Started it up and the second I was finna pull off Kamari knocked on my window.

"Bruh, what is this all about," he said as he got in.

"Nun, Im cool," I said.

"Shi igh," he said as he got out of the car.

"Well fuck you too," I said as I turned the radio on and drove back home.

After I made it home I was editing some YouTube videos while drinking wine and listening to some calm music.

Jayda finally came back home and she tested me saying she was hungry. I decide to do a home cook meal since I haven't cooked inna minute. I just decided to make something quick and easy, I wasn't feeling it tonight.

I made some seafood noodles.

"Jayda the food done" I yelled.

She came and grabbed her bowl.

"You good sis" Jayda asked.

"Yeah, Im fine," I said lying through my teeth.

"Alright goodnight sis and thank you," She said walking back to her room.

"You're welcome," I said while grabbing my bowl and making my way to my room.

After I got finished eating my noodle and catching up on a show I was binge watching too. I washed my dish and went back to my room.

I turned off my TV and decided tonight will be a quiet night. I turned over and turned my light off and took my ass to sleep. Wasnt even worried about what happened today.

 Wasnt even worried about what happened today

Rs thooo 😭