Chapter 76

Jayda Mariee
NOLA

"Baby when you hear this Josephine beat. Bitch I want you hoes you to ear it out. Let's go CJ" The tiktok sound said

I scrolled off that video. And turned my phone off. Because I felt Siah crawling up back to where I was and I knew he was about to snatch my phone.

He did exactly that and then threw it.

"Just like ya rude ass daddy" I said as I snatched it back and he started laughing like I said sumn funny.

"Cmere let's take a picture Siah" I said as I grabbed him and took a few pictures.

He starting fussing because the camera was in his face so I turned on paw patrol and then he fixed his li ass attitude.

He acted just like Shaun when I don't pay him attention.

My phone started ringing and it was my mom.

"Hey mom" i answered the phone

"Hey baby. How my grand babies doing?" she said and I could tell she was smiling by the sound of her voice.

"They good. Well Iymani in the room sleep with Tati. Me and Siah watching TV" I said as I turned the TV down a little bit.

"That's good. Well when are yall having an almost 1 party?" She asked.

Almost one party? Oml my baby is only six months.

"What about this Saturday that's coming up?" I suggested

"That's suit me. I'll be there. I gotta go and I love yall" she said as she made kissy faces in the camera.

"We love you too momma" I said and she proceeded to hang up. 

Even though I wasn't doing nothing I still felt tired.

____

"Jayda why you ain't tell me we having an almost one party for the kids" Tati came screaming.

Fuck!  She's just like these kids. Almost gotta yell when they talk.

"Umm she called early and suggested it but I was tired so I went to sleep like a regular human being" I said with my hand covering my face.

"Well don't you think we should start preparing and planning now. Since it's Wednesday?" She said smartly.

I didn't respond I got up and slipped something on and got Josiah dressed.

"It's hot out here today!" Tati said as we got into the car.

She rolled down her windows and we drove to Walmart.

___

"I don't think we should do decorations." Tati said

"Yeah we shouldn't. We should just cook and have little gift/candy bags or something" I said as I grabbed a cart and strapped Iymani and Josiah in the little part of the cart.

"This nigga haven't been home since he first started that dumb shit back up. Like he just don't understand the fucking consequences that's gonna come with that shit" she said.

"That's how Shaun is but he's been constantly texting and calling."I said as we made it to the frozen section

"Kamari has been too but they seriously need to stop. They not even taking care of their seed. I'm about to start looking for my own apartment all over again" she said.

I could tell she was serious because she didn't laugh or smile after she said that. All I could do was shake my head because that's what I've been thinking about doing as well. 

"Let's see. We got the meats, veggies, and drinks. Now we just need to drive to the liquor store and get some henny" I said as I paid for everything.

_______

After we got done packing everything into the freezer it was time for me to relax.

So I left Josiah in the room with Tati and I got me a good ass nap.

Yes I know this is a short chapter but I wasn't feeling good.  Anyways read my other book. 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/321649475?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=Shynay_&wp_originator=dq0fvZKw73QRuXsoQeI9PXxbhC4Tfz9dI8C7hpRL4HpFGSHq6SgKwl7CKvyd1YsLDyRZQeiUlzxyKwlwudxZp7xEsjo4AE%2BAfhQNA7gECiOo7QaS%2FTF3VMMGlXtaZI0N