Chapter 74

Kamari | K3

Kamari | K3

NOLA

"KAMARI! Come change her fucking diaper dummy!" I heard Tati slow ass yelling from the room.

I paused the game and walked into the room she was in.

"Why the fuck can't change her?" I asked her as she already had the diaper and wipes ready.

"Because ion feel like touching shit today." She said before she went into the bathroom.

"Fuck you mean. Ion feel like touching shit AT ALLLL" I said before leaving the room and walking back to the game.

I heard her yakking but she'll get the job done.

Fuck I look like touching shit when I gotta wipe my own ass. Sike na I'm juh playing.

"Bro follow me. Fuck you doing. You bout to get us killed. Holon bro" I said as my phone began to rang. 

It was big MT calling me. AKA tatis dad 

"Yoo Big k3 been out. Fuck you ain't tell me for. He already at the steak. Meet me there. We gotta handle some shit" he said before hanging up.

See we had our own establishment. But he was the boss of my my joint. And him and my dad used to do runs together but got caught.

"You Kai hop off the game we gotta handle some shit. And get Shaun." I said turning everything off.

I walked back to where Tati was with iymani.

"Mama I be back. Gotta handle some bidness. Cmere here daddy's girl" I said before giving both of them kisses.

I walked downstairs and these niggas was already in the car.

I got into the car and pulled off.

"Dad been released. And he already started his runs and shit. I guess these business shit is back established. We gotta get them old niggas back in line" I said as I made a quick right.

"Oh shit. So you telling me them 6th street niggas been fell out with yall?" Kai asked.

"Hell nah. The business just haven't been active since pops got booked" Shaun said.

My mind was more focus on tati and iymani bc I know this business shit gonna get out of hand again. 

We finally made it to the lo that MT gave me.

Him and my pops was standing out there looking suspicious as hell. 

"Yall niggas slow. We  gotta get this shit back tight. Yall muhfuckas go on and find them old niggas. If they on some weird shit. We'll handle the heat" MT said.

I couldn't even get the chance to say waddup to pops but business is business.

I grabbed the gun that MT handed me and pulled off.

We pulled off at 6th street where our old niggas used to be at.

"I know that ain't k3 ass. Waddup bruh" one of them said tryna dap me up.

"Yall niggas circle up. We back in business yall remember the lo right?" I asked them. And they nodded.

"If so fuck yall still standing here foh" I said and they scattered like roaches.

"Yall handle this shit back at the lo and ima head back to crib real quick" I said as I dapped them up and got back into the car by myself and pulled off.

"Where you ran off too?" Tati asked me as I made it into the house.

"I hadda handle some shit." I said.

"Like what?" she asked

"Business. Me and yo dad had to handle sumn slight" I said as I picked up Iymani.

"Listen Kamari I don't want you getting caught up in that shit because I don't want our baby to grow up without her father" she said as she slouched into the chair.

"Listen mama ima be straight and yall gon be coo. Igh. Cmere" I said.

She leaned on the other side of my chest because I had tati leaning mainly on my shoulder.

"I love you and our baby. Ian going nowhere" I said as I kissed Tati.

My phone started to ring and it was Shaun.

"Yo"

"Bro come down here. Pops said we gotta start TODAY. They already bussing shit up and down where they at"

"Igh. I'm on my way." I said as I hung up.

"I'll be back." I said before giving them both a kiss. 

I left out and headed back to the trap.

"Waddup boss" Mir said as I made it into the house.

Mir was my first real worker. He was loyal to the crew and me. He ain't did nun to mean and move weird. Because he know I'll shoot his ass back to dead.

"Yoo. Igh. Yall niggas Listen up. We need to start making moves asap. Hurry this shit up" I said before walking to the back.

"This nigga finally made it. The boss shit looks good on you son." My pops said.

I gave that nigga big ass hug. Missed my old man.

"I learned from the best." I said before sitting down.

"So the authorities already suspecting us. But they'll never find out where we at. So yall niggas need to he smart and accurate about these moves yall about to make." MT said.

"We will. The shit almost done. So we about to be making moves sooner or later." I said as I check my watch.

"That's what I like to hear.  Will we can't stay here this long. We gotta move. But yall niggas better start making my money" Pops said before leaving out With MT

"Now I'm about to be bossed around by not one but two old ass gangsters." Kai said before she grabbed her gun and we walked to the front of the house.

"I'm cryen" Shaun said.

"Igh yall niggas Listen up. Don't fuck up my money out on these streets. Be smart bout these moves. Or I'ma have to fuck yall up" I said to all 12 workers.

"We wont"

"Ight"

Kai and Shaun followed me back to my car and we waited until all the workers left out the trap and then we dipped off.

[Y'all think Kamari should stay back selling drugs with the newly "old gangstas"? 

What yall think it'll bring drama to the family once again?]