Chapter 54

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

~FLASHBACK~

.
"I'm tired of your shit. You do the same shit everyday. Always fucking lying talking about you be with them niggas. Nah nigga you be with those raggedy ass hoes on K&A so stop lying. Get ya shit and get out bye. We done" I said to Treyon. My ex

"Fuck you talking about. Ian leaving this bitch until somebody put my the fuck out" he said as he came closer to me.

"Get out and move the fuck away from" I said as he came closer towards me and slap me like I was a nigga onna street.

"Don't put yo hands on my fucking sister" Jayda said as she grabbed my mom gun from the dresser.

"You ain't gon shoot no fucking body" he said as he move away from me and came closer to Jayda.

"I will" she said as cocked the gun.

"Fuck you bitch" He said as he grabbed his stuff and left out my mom house.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

I got up from my bed and grabbed my robe. I covered myself before I left out and walked into jayda room to she what she was doing.

"Heyy. You okay? ya eyes a li red" Jayda asked

"Just a bad dream. What you up to?" I asked her as I sat down on her bed.

"Nothing trying to finished this promo video I did on tiktok. Just finishing up the tiny parts" she said as I was adding things to the video.

"Oh okay. I need to get some more promos to do. A bitch be bored Inna house" I said while shaking my head.

"Do a YouTube video. Or vlog or something like that YouTube we be watching" Jayda said.

"Like BadNana? I might do a long clog like she be doing. Ima think of one tho" I said as I left out and went back into my room and grabbed my camera.

I turned it on and set it up onto the camera stand.

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel. I decided to do something different. And do a vlog. Maybe a weekend vlog or even a week vlog but I'm about to get ready to cook something for breakfast and I guess yall will see me do that" I said into the camera.

I paused the camera and walked into the kitchen to cook.

I washed my hands of course. And I grabbed everything I needed to make my own waffle mix.

"Okay yall so I just brought some new strawberry powder to add to cakes mix and stuff. So ima put that into the waffles." I said as I poured powder strawberry mix into the batter.

"Yall know Jayda ass can't cook" I said as I pointed the camera towards Jayda as she came into the kitchen.

She waved at the camera and I poured the mix into the waffle maker.

"Yall I'm about to order a new waffle maker asap" I said into the camera.

After I made about four waffles. I cut up some strawberries and grabbed the strawberry cream cheese from the fridge.

"And of course yall I'm making strawberry cheesecakes waffles. I would've made pineapple ones but the ran out of pineapple powder" I said as I recorded the pancakes.