Chapter 15

Tati|Tatiana

New Orleans, Lousiana

"Girl why you be overthinking shit so much," Jayda said

"Because niggas ain't shit," I said.

"You right about that one, but K3 he ain't like them other niggas, like you 'said'" she said.

"I know but still, Ima text him rq," I said as I pulled out my phone.

Big Head 😍

I don't think we fit each other

fuck you mean

As I said, I don't think we are fit for each other

fuck you saying that for

you wont understand

talk to me

ain't nothing to talk about

ight.

ok

Read at 1:48 PM

"What did he say," Jayda asked.

"All he said was Ight," I said casually

"Well, maybe you were right or not. But that doesn't mean he's cheating on you. Bitches prolly just on his dick." Jayda said.

"Maybe you're right. Anyways I quit my nursing job, I figured I wanted to follow my dreams and that is doing hair and nails." I said changing the subject.

"Oh yeah and me doing lashes and nails," Jayda said.

"Yea, Im tryna save up for this empty building so I could turn it into our shop," I said.

"Yea ight, you just ordered all that shit off of Amazon for your studio here," Jayda said.

"Girl that wasn't nothing, shit was only about 5 thousand and a li change," I said.

"My point," she said laughing.

"Matter of fact I think my client is here," I said as I heard knocking on the door.

"Heyy," my client said.

"Hey you can sit right here," I said as I brought her to a li chair.

"So what kind of hairstyle you wanna try today," I asked her.

"I just wanna try a li body wave curl pattern and want my lashes done by Ms. Jaydaa," she said.

"Im cracking up and I gotcha," I said as I grabbed the wig she brought and bedazzled it a li bit before I installed it on here.

-30 min-

After the installment, Jayda did her lashes, then she paid, and after that, she wanted to take pics.