Chapter 36

Kamari | K3
New Orleans, Louisiana

Today was my li cousin birthday. Li hoe turning 18. Her and tati grew a li bond. She tryna go all out for her.

"Let's give her an photoshot. I know this photographer" Tati said as she looked through her phone

"Shit that's the only cousin I got frfr" I said. I jus don't fw them other mfs.

"Ima go pick her up and take her to all her appointments" Tati said as she left out and I watch how that ass jiggle in them shorts she had on. I'm lucky as hell mane.

As she was taking care of my cousin I decided to go chop it up with folks nem.

I took care of my hygiene and left out the crib making sure it was locked.

"Yoo came for the regular" my barber said.

"Hell yea" I said dappin him up.

"How's that girl you've had ya eye on going" he asked

"We actually made shit official" I said chessing up

"Oh I see my boy finally settled down" he said laughing.

After I got this shit cut I decided to go meet Tati at the photoshot since I was already dressed.

(This was the photoshot Idea)

"I look good. I look good" Mya keep repeating.

"I don't know who the fuck lied to you" I said laughing

"Ya girlfriend told me I look pretty" she said smartly.

"She's just trying to be nice. She know ya li ugly ass is horrific. On some scary shit" I said.

"I hope ya mom beat ya ass" she said.

"Yall act like li ass kids. Let's go back to ya Momma house" Tati said grabbing her stuff.

"Why there" Mya asked

"I'm hungry" she replied.

"This ain't auntie house" Mya said.

"Oh course it's not" Tati said as she put a blindfold over shorty eyes.

"Lemme help yall rq" I said as I opened the door for them.

My mom and family nem was there. Decorations was lit a fuh.

"SURPRISE" everyone yelled.

"surpirse" I said

We had a good time at the party and shit but Ian a "party" Type nigga.

After that I pulled up to Von crib. Hadda pick em up

"Yurpp" I said as I rolled the window down

"Bout time nigga shit. Thought you forgot about a nigga" Von said as he slammed my door shut.

"I prolly did" I said as we pulled off.

I got to the lo that Von put in my phone. It was a real situated li shit going on.

"Bout to hit then I'm dipping" Von said as i got out the car with him bc a nigga hadda use the bathroom. And shorty was in surbans so yk how that go.

A real nigga couldn't piss outside with this big ass dick hanging out.

We walked Inna house and seen too pretty ass Spanish bitches.

"Hey papi, I see you brought him for my girl" the slimmer one said.

"Type shit" he said.

Whole time a nigga got a girl.

"Hola papi. Como estas" the thick ass one said

"DAMNNN" I said it my head.

"I'm good shorty. Where da bathroom at a nigga gotta pee" I said as I was about to do the peepee dance.

"She'll show you" slim on said.

"Come on papi" she said as she held my hand ans walking up the steps.

That ass was all in a nigga face.

"Call me Maria btw" Maria said.

I went to go use the bathroom and the second I got done passing shorty came in with no clothes on. Just naked and ready to fuck.

I was about to tell her I got a girl but she started going at it.

Slobbing, licking, sucking, slurping. All crazy on my dick.

A nigga was in wonderland 🤪

"I gotta gir-" I tried to say as she got up and positioned herself for backshots. I tried to move back but shorty pulled out a whole belt and wrapped the shit around me to pull me closer to her.

As she pulled me closer my shit slipped right in.

Ngl her pussy was gushy and warm as fuck. 😩

I started going at it. Banging her shit.

One leg up. Mangg Manggg

"Oou si Papiii. Fuck me yesss" she said as she started fucking me back

I pulled out and tried to nut on her ass but she jumped right down and swallow my kids. Shorty a whole freak

After my nut I got up and went straight to my car like nothing happen.

Von wasn't even Inna living room no more.

He was already in the car and I pulled off in silence

{Oooou a li drama yall. How's the book going so far and how are yall doing mentally ? I love yall}