Chapter 47

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

"The nigga that shot me?" I asked confusingly

"Yeah, just found out that that's the nigga that shot you. And the Maria was his bitch. So he thought taking you would've made it easier for me to be seen" he said while he shook his head.

"Wait what. You knew about that since I was over there" I asked.

"I knew once you got home from the hospital.

I shouldn't of have fucked around and tried to get my lick back being all Joe and shit.

"How are you even sure about that" I asked him.

"That's the same nigga that was posted up outside of the store we went too" he said.

I just stood their bamboozled. I couldn't believe but then again I could at the same time.

"I've been tryna hit you up but you haven't been fucking with a nigga recently" he said as he tried to use big words. Sn im juh jocing

"Well duh. You wanted to go cheat" I said.

"Okay? You got ya lick back didn't you tho?" He said smartly.

"Yeah i did but I didn't expect him to be like that. Well until after he got finished what he did to me" I said as I had flashbacks in my head.

He just looked at me with a serious face and walked back to my room.

"Well damn. So what you gonna do about him shooting me?" I asked I sat directly next to him.

"That's already handle" he said nonchalantly.

"Oh" I said as I sunk into the bed.

I just sat there trying to imagine what he have done to trey. I don't actually have anymore feelings for him after finding out what he did to me and how he acted after i gave him some pussy.

"You'll see tonight" he said as he took his shirt off and went into the bathroom.

Well okay thennnn.

After he got finished taking care of his hygiene he got an incoming FaceTime call from Shaun.

"We still handling that shit tonight" he said and has eyes got wide when he seen he was at my apartment.

"Hell yeah. It's cool she coming wimmie" he said as he put his phone down and put on some clean clothes that he still had over here from when he used to stay here with me.

"Igh. Ima bring Randy there" he said as he hung up.

Randy. Who the fuck is Randy?

"Wear something that you don't really care for" he said and I got up and put on a ripped up black tank top with some black tights. I've been holding on for mighty long.

Hopefully this don't lead up to no bullshit. I'm praying

We pulled up to some weird ass house. It was rusty on the outside but kinda nice on the inside.

We all made way to the basement where Trey was being held hostage at. He was tied up in a chair, with blood dripping from his face.

"What the fuck" I tried to say quietly but he heard me and turned around

He was saying something but it was a rope tied up in his mouth.

"What fuck made you shoot at my girl" Kamari said as he punch the hell outta him.

"Fuck you nigga" he tried to say.

"Bring randy in here" Shaun said.

And behold Randy come in he is gay af. No shame tho.

He had a laid ass frontal, bomb ass outfit on, and he looked like he was ready for anything.

"Do yo thing. Just don't touch me" Shaun said and I laughed quietly.

I was scared and also excited at the same time.

Randy came close to him and Trey said "Oh hell nah. Get this gay ass nigga away from me"

"I'll show you gay" Randy Said as he pulled his dick out and brutally face fucked him.

I stood there eyes wide opened and shocked.

"Igh that's enough" Kamari said as Randy walked to the back of the basement.

"Fine fine. I'll tell you. I shot that bitch because she tried to play me when I was playing her whole ti-" he tried to say and Kamari shot him in the middle of his eyes.

His body dropped dead to the floor while still being tied up into the chair.

"Get this shit cleaned up" Kamari said to his other homeboys and they did what he said.

I didn't say nothing as we change into some new clothes and the other clothes we had on got burn so no other evidence was left behind.

His homeboys made sure there wasn't anymore evidence before we left.

We made way to Kamari car to drive back to my apartment.

It was a slient ride but luckily we made it back to my apartment and I just went straight asleep. I didn't have much to say about that. Guess you can say Happy Ever After.

[Hey yall I hope yall are enjoying. And I will def remember the real ones once this blow up]