Chapter 45

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

I started to overthink alot about everything. I seen that someone brought me a bouquet of flowers.

I got up to grab them even though I was still in a lot of pain. It had a note on it and it said:

"Don't you ever think I won't know where you'll be at and who you with. Don't ever mistake my love and kindness for shit"

"Who the fuck" I said loudly.

Who could've wrote that like wtf. And then knew what hospital I've been at.

My mind was all over the place I couldn't do nothing but cry.

- 2 HOURS LATER

"Hey mamas how you feeling" Kamari said as he walked in with my favorite snacks.

Arizona, sour patch, and 4 beefsticks.

"You think that this would've made me feel better? Huh I can't believe you" I said as I held he note up to bim.

"What the fuck is this" he said as he grabbed it and read it.

"Mane wtf" he said as he threw the chair. I jumped a little which cause me a lot of pain so I started to tear up.

"C'mere baby." He said as he hug me softly to not hurt my wounds.

"It's the same niggas who killed my mom" Kamari said as a tear dropped from his eyes and his voice cracked.

"Why their after me?" I asked as he let go off me and I was back in the bed.

"They prolly seen me with you and tried to take another person away from me. Or it was that dumb ass hoe that you beat up" he said.

"Ooh. All this would've of happened if you didn't fuck her. She wouldn't get jealous and tried to kill me" I said getting irritated.

"She and her crew got shot up last night" he said dryly.

Shot up? I hope it wasn't him who shot them up.

I squinted my eyes at him as he just looked at the ground shaking his head.

"Who the fuck you went to that steak house with?" He asked.

"I told you. A friend" I said. Lying straight through my teeth.

"I know when you lying this friend wasn't just no friend" he said as he stood up.

"Fine it was some dude I met. Well really didn't meet but I went with him." I said.

"Why th-. Nvm it's not the time for that. What's his name?" He asked as he sounded frustrated.

"Trey" I said dryly.

"Treyvontae?" He said. I shook my head yes.

He immediately put my snacks on my bed and left out the room.

I don't understand why he was so mad but whatever. I got my lick back tho. He fucked with somebody else while we were together and now we're and I'm testing his waters.

I really hope this wound heal because I need to go see Trey and my baby sister.

"Ms Solvia" a doctor said as she came in

"Yes" I said as I tried to sit up.

"Oh no no no. No need to sit up. There's no more surgery for the wound. But we did get the bullet out and you just have 2 more days left to be here" she said.

"Omg thank you soo much. I really appreciate you for getting the bullet safely out." I said.

"You're welcome. Would you like anything" she asked.

"Yes a cup of ice please" I said nicely.

"Okay I gotchu" she said as she left out the room.

I was so excited but worried at the same time. I was only excited to be getting out of the hospital and I was worried for Kamari.

Even though he broke my heart by cheating. I still had a little spark with him. He never fully told me what happened to his mother. All he said was that she was gone to him.

I got my ice and I poured my Arizona that Kamari brought my in it.

I ate my snacks and then fell asleep.

-THE NEXT DAY

"Hey Momma. Lemme see my li sis" I said as we were on a FaceTime call.

With Jayda and my Momma.

"Here she is" my Momma said as she showed my little sister.

"Awww omg. She's so cute and small" I said as I teared up.

"Ya li emotional self" jayda said laughing.

"Shut up. She's so tiny and pretty" o said in my baby talking voice.

I couldn't wait to get out of this hospital and spend time with my family.

"You look worried everything okay?" My Momma asked.

"Yea I'm fine. I'm getting out of her tomorrow tho" I said.

I took a sip of my water that a nurse brought to me earlier.

"I hope you feel better. Call me later baby" my mom said.

"Okay ma. I love you" I said as I blew a kiss to the baby.

"We love you too" they said.

-LATER THAT DAY

"Ms Solvia here are your discharge papers. You are ready to leave." A nurse said as she handed me my papers.

I put on my clothes I had on the same day I got shot.

I called Kamari but he didn't answer. Should've known.

I called Jayda. Luckily she answered.

"Hey sis cam you come pick me up I just got discharged." I said as I walked towards the entrance.

"I'm already out here" she said and she hung up.

Well damn.

I walked to her car and got in.

"So how's life been without me in it" I said.

"Straight. K3 ass been going through it. There's been 3 more shoot outs since you was in the hospital" she said as she pulled of.

"3? Damn" I said and all I could do was shake my head.

It was a pretty silent ride since I was still in pain a little. We finally got to the apartment and I was surprised.

It's been cleaned and stocked up. My pantry was full, my fridge. Everything was.

"Jayda you did this" I asked her as I was smiling.

"No. Ian been here since you got shot" she said.

"Well whoever did they know what I like frfr" I said as I walked to my room.

I took care of my hygiene and laid down.

[GOOOD MORNING YALL. I PRAY THAT EVERYONE WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND WILL HAVE A GOOD DAY]🩶🩵