Chapter 24

Tatiana|Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

After last night, I was feeling alright I guess. I woke up early because it was time for me and Jayda's job interview at this children's hospital called 'Children's Hospital New Orleans LCMC Health'.

I took care of my hygiene and got dressed. I walked into and saw that Jayda was already ready.

"Well good morning see you up early as well," I said shocked.

"Hell yeah, Im really tryna get this job," She said.

"Igh, well we gon stop at Dunkin for a li caramel iced- coffee real quick," I said grabbing my keys.

We made it to Dunkin and the hospital.

"Hello we are here for the interview for Tatiana and Jayda Solvia," I said at the front desk.

"Oh yes, please head down there and towards the Manager's Office," she said pointing in that direction.

"Okay thank you," I said as we walked there.

"Hello ladies, yall may sit right here," A lady said kindly.

"Thank you. So are you the person interviewing us" I asked respectfully.

"Oh yes, first I would like to start with Jayda, may you please step out while I interview her really quickly Ma'am," The lady asked.

"Okay, no problem," I said getting up and going towards the nearest waiting room as my phone began to ring.

Li Daddy 🤪❣

Would Like to FaceTime...

I answered and postured my face into the camera while fixing my hair.

"Hello," I said.

"Yea wya"

"I told you earlier I was heading to this interview," I said.

"Igh, well be safe and stay dangerous li mamas. Also good luck baby" He said blowing a kiss through the phone.

Really got this nigga kissing me through the phone

"You too and thank you," I said before he hung up.

"Okay Miss, we are ready to interview you," A lady said gesturing me to her office.

"Okay," I said walking towards the office.

"Oh Miss, what intentions do you have working here," The lady asked straight forward

"My intentions working here is that I love children and love making each and every one of them feel loved and taken care of. I always want to change people's lives mentally and physically. I want to always before there for the kids and the parents through the toughest times here. Also, I always want to help seriously injured kids know that they have a future and get through it." I said confidently.

"Okay very good. My next statement does you have a doctoral degree?" She asked.

"Of course, it's right here," I said pulling out my doctoral degree.

"Okay very good. All I need is Identify verification, this degree, proof of income, etc" She said.

"Okay I already have it all right here," I said grabbing it.

"Okay good, I will call you and let you know if you got the job or not," She said as I got up.

"Ok, Thank you. Have a nice day" I said before leaving out.

After getting back home I decided to take a li nap because today was already overwhelming for me and I didn't even start working yet. Hopefully, I get this job it will help me in the future.

Another short one.

I might be done for tonight, Not too sure yet.