Chapter 48

Tatiana | TatiNew Orleans, Louisiana

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans, Louisiana

Three days have past since that whole "trey" situation. Ngl this damn gun wound still hurt but I'm managing

Me Kamari been on good terms I could finally say. Yes we both cheated but he cheated first so ofc I hadda get my lick back.

But he went all out with this "trey" situation. Kinda scared me not even gone lie on that one.

But now I can't wait to finally meet my baby sister.

I hope seeing her won't give me baby fevers bruh.

I went to go do my daily hygiene routine. The girls know.

I got dress and put on sumn slight.

Kamari was still sleep so I just left out. Didn't wanna put any pressure on him anymore than what he was already dealing with.

Finally made it to my Momma house and Jayda Joe ass was already there.

"Heyy Brooke Brooke" I said as my Momma opened the door.

"Umm I'm here too" my Momma said sounding all jealous.

"Girl if I had a baby you would've acted the same way" I said as I held Brooklyn for the first time.

"You right. Seent yo ass my whole life" she said smirking.

I could tell she was happy to see me finally out the hospital and stable. And ALIVE.

"Don't be holding my baby for to long" Jayda said.

"Girl this ain't to baby." I said laughing.

She rolled her eyes and took a picture of us.

(USE YOUR IMAGINATION

(USE YOUR IMAGINATION. REMINDER THIS IS TATI LITTLE SISTSR)

AW. I could only imagine how I would like as a mom like omg. Especially a girl mom bc baby she would always slay.

"Momma, me and Jayda gotta go we needed hit up the grocery store" I said while walking to the door.

"Okay I love yall and be tf safe" she said.

"We love you too and we will. Also you stay dangerous" Jayda said and all I could do was look Jayda dead in her eyes.

"Who taught you that?" I said while laughing as we made it to my car

"My nigga" she said referring to Shaun.

We made it the Market and walked inside.

"Ooou it's empty today" I said while grabbing a buggy.

"It'll be quick than. Last time mfs wanted to move slow" Jayda said and I started laughing.

We mainly picked up snacks and a few healthy stuff and made it back home.

"Ughh. I wished I hadda a friend that would get pregnant for me" I complained. Mainly referring to Jayda since she's one of my closest friends and my sister ofc.

"Girl nobody ass getting pregnant for you. Ya ass better take one for the team" She said laughing.

"Girl please. I cannot get pregnant. Even though I got baby fever still" I said.

-2 HOURS LATER

"Girl let's go with Shaun and nem to this party" Jayda said as she got dressed.

"Girl I thought we was just chilling tonight" I said as I stood up.

"You always tryna be a homebody" Jayda said.

"Girl. Shut up. I'm going" I said as I went to go take care of my hygiene and got dressed.

"Girl Kamari gon fuck you up" Jayda said laughing.

I put on this short one piece I recently got. Since it's still hot outside.

"Girl he ain't gon do shit

"Girl he ain't gon do shit." I said. Already knew my ass was lying.

"Yea igh. Come on" she said as I sprayed some perfume on. Smelly real gooooodt

We made it to the party. It was at some nice ass house.

Once we made inside the house we seen Kamari and nem posted up in the corner near this li section thingy.

"You smell good" Kamari said as I gave him a hug.

"I knowww" I said as I sat next to him

"They need ta turn on sum real muhfuckin bounce merzic in this mf" one of Kamari homies said.

"Oh okay" I said as I stared at him blankly.

"This is for the real ratchet ladies in here" The DJ said as he turned on Travis Porter

"Ok now ladies (Yeah)
If you know you bad (Yeah)
Don't need no man, got yo own bands, put up yo hands
If you a top notch bitch let me hear you holler"

Me and Jayda immediately got down before the next part came on and start throwing that shit back.

Our shit was moving frfr. Water on water type shit.

Then Kamari and Shaun Joe asses got right behind us. We just kept twerking to the songs as it kept changing.

Finally after we got tired Kamari and nem went to grab us some drinks from their car bc they don't trust mfs.

"Where yall from dancing like that" some random nigga said as he walked up to us.

"My cousin don't want yo raggedy ass" Lynette said as she sat down next to us.

"Oh hey. Ian know you was here" I said as I gave her a side hug.

"Hell yeah. I seen that big ass crowed over her so I always assumed it was yall. Yall always was center of attention" she said.

"Finally" I said as they brought the drinks.

"Don't get hype lil one" Kamari said and I just mean mugged him.

"Whwre Von at?" Nette asked Kamari.

"He in his car. Outside" Kamari pointed to the door and she made way to his car outside.

After that night I made it home with Kamari, Shaun, and Jayda ofc and we all fell asleep once we got in. We all was slumped.

[heyy yall I missed yall today. Also huge thanks to niygivenchy , AumontiPartlow , Jaylah866 for being the most active readers. I love yall sm 🩶]