Chapter 33

hey yall sorry for the inconvenience. My laptop broke so I couldn't update really so now I'm doing it off My phone. I'm really loving how this book is coming up like omggg. 💕💕

Tatiana | Tati
New Orleans,Louisiana

"I really hate niggas" Jayda said while washing the dishes

Couldn't be me tho ☺

"Why what happened?" I asked her on some calm shit. Not really caring but ima be there for My sister tho

"This hoe ass nigga Shaun. He always under bitches posts. Like kiab if I was doing some fuck shit like that he'll be 10 toes deep in my shit frfr" she said.

"Damn that's fucked up. Rmb that girl how she tried to tell you that's these Louisiana niggas ain't shit no more" I said.

"You right. Plus I want my summer to summer this summer. On some real uckity shit" she said and I immediately started laughing.

Since I moce down here like 7 months ago I picked up most of the "Lousiana" slang.

"Girl go headd" I said as I dragged the d.

"So what's the move today" I said as I slipped on some ball shorts.

I'm in my homeless look mood rn.

"Shit. Idk. I think they having a li block party on 8th street" she said as she pulled out her phone to check

"That's not too far from us. We gots to go" I said as I went back in my room.

"Well they said it starts at 10 due to this delightful saving shit" she said as I scanned my room for my towel.

"Ima get ready then since it's already 8 something" I said as I went to go do my hygiene routine.

You bitches can't go to no party all musty and shit. This ain't high school no more. Smell good and be on grind 😁

After the shower I completely dried off and put Vaseline on my body. Vaseline gon do it errtime. Especially after you just shaved EVERYwhere.

I was finally done trying to figure out an outfit already. It was a simple black tube dress. Wasn't tryna outshine bitches today.

On the other hand, Jayda had on a multicolored crop top that only covered her nipples basically and some jean booty shorts. With orange yezzy slides.

AT THE PARTY

Once we pulled up there it was bookoo niggas there. I mainly seen niggas but I seen some cute females.

"Wassup with yall ladies" somebody uncle said as we walked past many crowds.

"Nobody wants your old ass" I yelled back

Lemme stop before I get shot

We seen that's they had a bar stand but ion trust folks so we brought our own little bottles.

Yark I had the Hennesseyyyyy. FUCK

Now Ian gon lie I seen some fine ass niggas there. I scanned the party and seen some nigga that looks exactly like Ole dude I'm with now.

"Girl is this Kamari li dirty ass" I said as I squinted my eyes that way

"Shit ionk yk I'm blind af" she said. I chuckled

So I took it upon myself to go see

"Gyattt damnn" he said as I walked closer. Yallknow I was blushing.

"What's ya name?" I asked being straight forwarded.

"Da'Von put folks call be Von" Von said. Okay so now ik he's not Kamari

"Yk smb named Kamari" I asked him

"Hell yeah that's my Twin." He said and I just stood there flabbergasted. Lost of words.

"How you know em. And do he gotta girlfriend?" I asked.

"You asking plenty of questions. And I don't even know your name" Von said.

"You can call me Tati" I said.

"Type shit. But nah he ain't got no girlfriend. I was just with that nigga yesterday" he said and I just blankly stared at him.

"Thank you" I said as I walked away and just knew his eyes was on me.

"Na thank you ma" he was saying as I got to Jayda.

And she wasn't alone.

"Who is this" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"This is Billy" Jayda said.

"Okayy. Lil Bill got a li height to em now." I said sizing him up. Even though we ain't the same height.

"Yall funny" he said with a straight face.

Since the sandbox this nigga never took anything serious. He also is a hoe supirsied he is still with Nicole.

"Where Nicole at. I haven't seen her since we first got to the Uni" I said.

"We been broke that shit off. You know I can't stick with one bitch" he said.

"Ntm on my friend. She's a lady" Jayda said.

"She's a "hoe" she tried to fuck my brother. She didn't know it was my brother at first tho" he said.

"Damn dickheadd" I said laughing.

We started to sip on these li ass bottles I brought before we got here.

"Ima go charge my phone real quick" I said as I look at my phone realizing it's on 20%.

As I was walked to the Car I seen Da'Von rush up to me and shots started to be fired.

I fell straight to the ground. Blood was leaking from everywhere

Sorry for the late update. But I'm back and active. Who should get pregnant yall?