Chapter 49

Jayda Marie
New Orleans, Louisiana

I haven't talked to Nicole in over 3 months. I tried to call her bus she didn't answer.

Oh well fuck her. 🤷🏾‍♀️

I got up kinda early since I hadda go get Shaun's little sister.

I put some some sweats and got in My car and drove for about a good 30 minutes before I got to his Momma house.

"Hey Momma. You want me to drop her off Sunday right" I said.

"Yeah. Tell Shaun he shouldn't have yo ass up this early" she said.

"I will" I said as I carried his little sister to the car.

I strapped her In and got in and drove off.

"So what's your name pretty girl?" I asked her.

"Lay'ila." She said in her li sweet voice.

"Aww that's a pretty name. How old are you" I asked.

"I'm 4. Soon to be 5. But my nickname is Lay" she said.

"Okay that's pretty too. What you doing for your birthday?" I asked her.

"Nothing. My mommy getting too sick to throw me any birthdays. Where's Shaun Shaun" she asked.

"In there" I said as we made it to the apartment.

I grabbed her hand and we made it inside the apartment.

"Shaun Shaun" Lay said as she ran to Shaun and gave him a hug.

"Aww she's so cute" Tati said as she was sitting on k3 lap.

"Who's this gang gang?" She asked as she gave me a whole ass new nickname.

"That's Tati and kamari" I said as I pointed to them.

"Waddup li one" Kamari said.

"Im not little no more" she said and I immediately started laughing. Bc whatttt.

"She told you" I said snapping My fingers.

"ANYWAYS, we bout to go out. Have a li sister date" I said as me and Lay went into my room. Tati was coming too ofc.

I took care of me and Lay hygiene and got dressed.

She's soo cute. I got dressed and so did tati.

After we got dressed we all walked to my car bc tati lazy ass didn't wanna drive. Acting like she broke a limb or something.

"You ready li mama" Tati said as she strapped Lay Inna backseat.

"Yesss" she said sounding excited.

"We going to that new ice cream roll thingy." I said as I spinned off.

We made it the lo and we got out the car.

"Which flavor you want?" I asked Lay

"Ummm I want the cookie one." She said.

"Can I get two crazy shake rolls and one cookie roll" I said to rhe cashier.

"Okay $49.47" she said and a paid with it for my card.

47" she said and a paid with it for my card

After that we drove back to the house and she went in my room to go to sleep.

I guess that ice cream was getting to her.

"What yall went to go do" Shaun asked me as I plopped in the chair next to him.

"Ice cream rolls and the park" I said as I scrolled through IG on my phone.

"Well now that ice cream getting to her" Kamari said as he started laughing.

"Don't play with her like that" I said.

"She don't even like yall like that frfr" Shaun said.

"So. All yall niggas did today was stay in the house so shut up." I said.

"I'm about to slumped like her. I'm tired as hell" I said as I got up and went into my room.

Lay was slumped out on my bed. Rocked. So I just laid next to her and fell asleep. I just knew it was gon be a good sleep

[last one for tonight. Maybe. Idk yet]