Chapter 37

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

I was cooking while Kamari ass finally came back over here. I'm not a controlling ass person but I would like to spend time with my nigga.

"Waddup mamas," he said hugging me from the back

"Wassup where have you been" I asked him.

"Family shit. What you cookin' for a nigga" he asked while looking in the pot.

"I'm making lasagna and garlic bread. Why are you being so curious now" I asked him.

This nigga never gave a damn about anything.

"I can't ask my baby momma nothing," he said.

Baby momma? Ian pregnant.

"Ian getting pregnant no time soon boy," I said as I put the pans in the oven.

Ahhh omg my food looks so good 😩

After the food was done we ate and went to my room.

Ngl Kamari ass has been acting differently like what. He never cares about certain shit. Something definitely happened and he won't tell me.

"What have you been doing since you haven't been over her in 3 days," I asked him

"Mane I hadda handle a li bidness" he said.

"Ohh uh huh. Anyways I'm going out with Jayda today. So if you leave just lock my door" I said nonchalantly.

I got up and went to the bathroom. Kamari followed me and tried to kiss me but I closed the door in his face.

Nigga don't wanna be fr so fuck em

I did my hygiene routine and the only thing I did differently was put on makeup.

I usually don't wear makeup but a bitch just got her lashes done so I hadda pop out even more.

I only did a light glam.

I got dressed and put on a white Two piece and my brown fur slides.

"You look too good to just go to a club," Kamari said licking his lips.

"I know," I said while cramping my hair.

After I got done I grabbed my Telfar bag. I only hap two lip glosses, Carmax, Vaseline, a wig brush, my Taser, and my charger.

"Damn a nigga can't get a hug or goodbye. Matter fact cmere" he said as HE got up and CAME to me.

He gave me a hug and a small kiss. Then I left out and made my way to my car.

I need to get a new car. I'm not saying the car I have now but I just want one of my dream cars.

Which is a Nissan Altima.

I finally got to where Jayda was and she pulled up to some brunch place called "Atchafalaya".

And yes I lied to Kamari because I know he's is just gonna be worried about me going to some "day club".

"Girl finally, I thought ya ass wasn't going to come no more," Jayda said as I sat down at the spot she was at.

"It was Kamari's ass, he had been acting strange since he finally came back. But I asked him where he was and he lied." I said sipping my drink that jayda had already pre-ordered for me.

"How did you know he was lying?" Jayda asked.

"He talking about he has some family shit going on, but you know every time he has some family shit going on he always texts me," I said.

"Just talk to him. Plus girl we got a hair and makeup client. She scheduled an appointment." Jayda said as she showed me her phone.

"Oh, she's pretty ass fuck. When does she wants it done" I asked.

"Tomorrow" Jayda said as the waitress walked up to our table.

"Hello ladies, what can I get you," the waitress said.

"We can just get two orders of Lowcountry shrimp and grits and two mimosas" I said.

"Okay," she said shortly while she walked back to the kitchen.

"I hope they don't take too motherfucking long with my shit" I said already complaining.

"She wants a full lace wig with a princess bun" Jayda said.

"Ohrd." I said as we waited for our food.

After that li date with Jayda, I drove back to my house as she went to Shaun's house.

When I got in the house Kamari wasn't there so I just went into my room and took my makeup off.

Turn my TV on to get finished watching 'The Strain' and I was dozing to asleep multiple times trying to stay up to watch the first season.

{How many chapters should I do}