Chapter 79

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

I woke up from hearing a glass break. I was scared as fuck.

I texted my sister Jayda but I figured she was sleep because she didn't text back.

"Bae. Wake up" I said as I pushed Kamari back and forth.

"Bae I heard something downstairs and it sounded like glass breaking" I said.

"It's prolly Kai." He said dozing back off.

"Remember she went back dad. It's not your brother or Jayda. I think somebody tryna break in" I said as I locked our bedroom door.

"The alarm should've went off" he said as he finally woke up fully.

He grabbed his phone and texted Shaun. Shaun texted back and he warned Jayda.

"Who the fuck" Kamari said as we heard more glass break.

He grabbed his Gun and i picked up iymani.

"Go in there's. It's a panic room and it's connected to Jayda and nem room. She'll be in there with you" he said as he directed me to the room.

I never in my life experienced this. I was so fucking scared I almost passed out. But once I made it into the panic room I felt some relief.

"I'll be back baby. I'm promise. I love you" he said as he kissed me and then gave Iymani a cheek kiss.

"I love you too and be careful please" I said as tear fell down my face.

"I will mama" he said as he wiped my tears off my face.

He put in a combination that I knew and he lock the panic room door. The only way someone could get in is if they knew the code. It'll open from the inside.

"Hey sis" Jayda came running in with Josiah.

"Shh. And hey. I'm so fucking scared" I whispered.

Luckily both the kids was sleep. And there was a bed in here.

We both put our kids on the bed and grabbed one of the guns from the locked to protect ourselves if anything went left.

"You cool?" Jayda asked me.

I shock my head. I'm guessing she only asking this is because I was still shaking.

I made sure it was bullets in the Gun and everything.

We heard two Gun shoots and somebody screaming.

"What the fuck" Jayda said as she was about to cry.

I started praying to God at this point.

I looked back to make sure the kids was OK and they was. Peacefully sleeping.

We heard someone run to the door and it opened.

"Cmon it's igh to come out." A voice said.

I got up and it was my dad. I was shocked and all these emotions just started to come out. I don't know what happened and anything.

I grabbed Iymani and I passed her to Jayda. Jayda stayed upstairs in my room with the kids.

I walked downstairs with my dad and I couldn't believe who broke into our house.