Chapter 66

Tatiana | Tati

Tatiana | Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

I woke up from an alarm but this time it was a different type of alarm.

"Wake yo ass up. You've gotten enough sleep" the alarm said.

"What the fuck" I said into the pillow.

I laid there and just thought about life. Until my phone buzzed and it was a message from Kamari.

I didn't even look at it and just got up and went downstairs.

"Finally ya ass up. You like the alarm I set for you?" Kamari asked me.

"No that rude ass alarm." I said as I put my hair into a ponytail.

"What you mean? Fuck you talm bout. It woke you up and said encouraging things" he said looking confused.

"That damn alarm talm bout get ya ass up." I said.

"See what happened was-" Von said before he got hit with a water Balloon.

"That hard ass balloon. Not even water in there it's fucking rocks. R O C K S" He said dramatically.

"Don't be messing with my cousin shit motherfucker" Nette said as she came in with Jayda.

"Yall some big ass kids." Shaun said as he brung some bags in the house.

"Can't wait until the food is doneee" Jayda said.

"Oh damn I forgot. That we meeting his family forreal forreal today" I said while shaking my head.

"They'll be nice mamas" Kamari said as he handed me some fruit and cream cheese.

"He's lying. They are so fucking judgemental. And rude and outspoken as well" Jayda said.

She once went over there with Shaun and she basically said that they were talking about her saying she was with Shaun just for the money.

Like what I couldn't even tell they had money the first time we met boffum.

"Ooh I'm prepared. I don't give a fuck if thats family or not. If they get disrespectful I'll get disrespectful" I said as I took a bite outta my strawberry.

"Oh I know you will. Come on mfs. Let's start the grill up" Kamari said.

Von and Shaun followed Kamari towards the back of the house into the backyard.

"I needa find out what im wearing" I said.

"We'll be right behind you" Jayda and Nette said.

I placed my fruit onna table and me and the girls walked upstairs towards my closet room.

"I don't know what I should wear. It's hot outside and this the first time I meeting his damn family frfr. So what should I wear?" I asked them.

"A two peice?" Nette said.