Chapter 56

Kamari | K3 | Mari
New Orleans, Louisiana

Me and gang nem was at my auntie house. She's been taking care of me since ma dukes passed.

"Heyy babyy" my auntie said as she hugged me and Shaun.

"Waddup. Yo mom tell me why Shaun ass gotta baby onna way" I said.

"Nigga shut the fuck up yo ass got one onna way too. Fuck outta hea" he said while pushing me.

"Watch yall mouth. And I'm happy for yall but are yall even ready for some damn kids?" She asked.

"Hell yeah. Shi you know I'm good with babies" I said.

"No his dumb ass is not. Anyways what you whipping up ma" he asked auntie as she was cooking up something for us.

[The auntie is like there mom bc she raised them]

"Some food back up and gimme my space. Yall can fix up the table because I have a friend and her kids coming over" she said as she pointed to the table.

Shaun walked back in here and we set up the table like she asked.

"Who the hell her friend" I asked Shaun as we finally got done setting the table up.

"Shid ion knoa" he said sitting down Inna chair.

"Open that damn door" she yelled from kitchen.

I opened the door and behold it's Tati and Jayda with they big booty ass Momma.

"Ian know yall was here. I thought she was talking about some li ass kids" Tati whispered so her momma couldnt hear her dumbass curse.

"That's auntie. But why you ain't tell me you was leaving out" I said as I hugged her.

"Because I'm grown as fuck. Why you care?" She asked smartly.

"I can't care about my baby" I said.

"Mmmm" she said as she sat down at the table.

"Don't be walking too hard might hurt my seed" I whispered only letting Shaun hear me and he started dying. 😂

After dinner I drove back to Tati apartment with her Inna car.

"Bae I've been feeling really sick lately. Ima go to the hospital tomorrow" she said rubbing her stomach.

"Awwwwn my baby don't feel good" I said as I helped her out the car.

We walked up to the building and finally made it to her apartment room.

"Yo ass might be pregnant like me" Jayda said as we walked in.

"Girl don't play with me like that" Tati said as she walked inside her room to go to sleep.

I hooked the game up so me and gang nem could play some 2k.

___________________________________________

We've been at the hospital for like an hour now and Tati got a blood test done and peed Inna cup for the doctors so she could find out what's wrong.

"Ms Silva um you are 2 weeks pregnant. That's why you have been feeling that way" the doctor said and my face light up.

Even though I already knew she was pregnant.

She instantly got onna phone with her momma before responding to the doctor.

"Mom I'm pregnant" she said before letting out a teardrop.

"I'll be back once you take everything in" the doctor said as she left out the room.

"Awwww both of my babies pregnant" she said.

"Hell yeah ma dukes. She's 2 weeks deel" I said laughing.

"Ain't shit funny but Momma ima call you back once I get back Inna crib. I love you" she said before she hung up with her mom

"You told me you pulled out" tati said

"I did but just just not in time tho" I said.

She smacked me onna back of my head luckily I had my hat on.

"You always thinking shit funny let's go" she said as she got up from the hospital bed and we made way back to my car.

I opened the door for her and pulled off heading for my crib.

__________

"So both of yall hoes pregnant" Von asked.

"Duh dumbass and ya Momma a hoe with ha stank ass" Tati said as she sounded mad.

"Von don't be stressing both of my babies out" I said as I rubbed tati stomach.

"Nigga ain't shit there" Jayda said.

I shook my head and sat down. Everybody was over there. These niggas needed stop coming over here like this, this ain't no got damn trap house.

"So what's the fucking move taday" Von said.

"Shid ion know. We can prolly hit the beach up type shit" I said rubbing my head as I was about to roll a blunt.

"Yo ass always smoking" Tati yelled from her room. Then all them niggas starting laughing including Jayda dumbass.

I shook my head and continued to roll my blunt.

I sparked it and took one hit. A nigga felt relaxed ♨

"Pass that shit yo" Shaun said.

"Hun" I said before passing it to him.

"This shit smell so good but I can't have none" Jayda said before she stomped away to the room like a big ass kid.

"So yall keeping the baby?" Von asked.

"Hell yeah. Why wouldn't I? That'll be my first kid and hers" I said.

"Shit it's the same over here" Shaun said before passing to Von.

I rolled another blunt bc these niggas was doing allat talking and not puffing.

"I'm bout to go pick up Nette and I'll meet yall there" Von said as he dipped us up before leaving out the door.

"Lemme go get ready before she start complaining I be sitting my ass all the time" Shaun said before going into jayda room.

Smh

I got up and went to take care of my hygiene and got dressed. So did tati.

___________________

"You look soo good carrying my seed around like that" I said as I walked behind Tati and grabbed both of her sides.

"You get on my nerves" she said while laughing.

"Tati I really want to tell you something that's been on my mind" I said as she turned around.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I love you" I said to her looking her dead in the eyes and being some affectionately.

[Yall think she's going to say it back or any thoughts of how she might react]