Chapter 59

Jayda Marie

New Orleans, Louisiana

Today was my first real check up appointment. Well whatever you call the shit. But yall know.

But anyways I went to go take care of my hygiene and put on some clothes.

"We are just going to the doctors. You don't need to be all dressy and shit" Shaun said.

"Please don't be jealous because I be putting that shit on" I said.

"Yeah igh. You be needing to take that shit off" he said.

"Sound dumb as hell. Anyways let's go before we be late" I said as I grabbed My keys and made way to my car.

●AFTER THE APPOINTMENT●

"We need to get the rest of these boxes to yall crib" I said.

Ion really like being over there but ion got no choice now.

"Igh" Shaun said as he brung the rest of the boxes and items out the apartment and into the truck.

We drove to their house and settled in.

●5 HOURS LATER●

"Yall always smoking" Tati said while shaking her head.

"That's why they lips black as fuck" I said smh.

"I know ya ass ain't talking" Shaun said as he pointed at the bottom part of my lip. Smh.

"Shut the fuck up faggot. I need something on my stomach forreal foreeal" I said while rubbing my stomach.

"You already do. That baby fetus" Von said.

"Shut the fuck up. Always dickeating." I said while cracking the fuck up.

"One day a trash can gone fall on ya dumbass watch. You'll see one day" Tati said to Von looking him dead Inna eyes.

"How?" He asked.

"Ima throw that bitch on you" Tati said.

"Yall argue like yall siblings bruh" Shaun said.

"Shut up because that's how you and kamari be" I said.

"Today must be dickeat day or something. Because that's what the Fuck all yall in here doing" Kamari said as he finally looked up from his phone.

"Oh now you wanna bunch in. You must be hungry or something" Tati said

"Damn that's kinda crazy." I mumbled.

●SPENT THE REST OF THE DAY INNA CRIB●

"BRUHHH!" I yelled at the alarm as I shut the hoe off.

"Fuckk" I said to myself as I sat up and scratched my head.

I got up and took care of my hygiene. I was supposed to wake up with Tati but my ass always late or not there. 🤦‍♀️

I grabbed my keys and made way to the salon.

Today was the day that we officially open.

"STYLED BY JT. ALWAYS LAID"

"Corny ass door labels" I said to myself as I opened the door.

And believe it or not this shit was already packed.

"Hey Ms Jayda. Tati in her office" one of the workers said as I made way to my restroom to freshen up a tad bit.

"Ooou it's packed in here" I said as I turned the AC. That circulate around the entire shop.

"Girl yesss. People was already lined up before we opened the shop" Tati said as she walked out Her office.

"Shit crazy. I really can't believe we can finally say we own our own salon. Like oh my fucking God!" I said in excitement.

"I think these niggas got their nephews. Because they talking about let's hit up the park today once we leave from here" Tati said.

"I mean I'm down. We can't obviously do nothing else" I said pointing at my stomach.

"You right" she said while shaking her head.

"Always" I said as I made it back to my chair.

All the chairs had the workers name on it. So the could be organized. We don't like that sloppy shit unless the drawls are off.

●AFTER WORK●

"Heyy" I said to the twins.

"Heyyy" Jasmine said.

Jasmine and Jason are Kamari and Shaun's nephew and niece. WE aint properly met their sister yet. So I don't know nothing bout that. ☋

"So what's we doi-" I said bur got cut off.

"Heyy li mommy. Can you help me" Jason said.

"I-  how old are you" I said grabbing the bucket he wanted me to open.

"I'm 14. That's how I know im the 1 4 for you" he said.

"Boyyyy" I said dying.

"He smooth thooo" Tati said

"Shut up. But here you go." I said handing him the bucket back.

"Thanks. You liked it?" Jason asked.

"It was ight. But I'm a li too grown for you. Plus I'm with your uncle." I said as I pointed to Shaun. Who was playing ball in the court.

"Ooph right. But he don't gotta know. We can keep it on the looowww" he sang.

"Omg. Shaun come get your nephew" I said while laughing.

"That's your nephew too. You got that" he yelled from the court.

I just shook my head. This li nigga really think he finna bag me right now.

All I could do was shake my head and Jasmine and Tati was trying to do each other Hair.

●QUICK AUTHOR UPDATE●

Hey yall sorry for the late update. And I'm just genuinely thankful and happy for my book to finally be read by some nice and helpful people. I love all yall and wanted to thank you for being so active and honest on here. Yall are literally like my online bsfs. Like fr. Yall be making my day when I check my notifications and see that yall voted and commented on something. I always try to update daily but work and my classes be kicking my ass.

Then tell me why somebody in one of my classes on campus told me they read a few of My chapters. I was like omg fr. I was so hype bruh.

But anyways thank yall and I love yall soooo much.  🩵🩵🩵🩵