Chapter 29

Tatiana|Tati

New Orleans, Louisiana

"We are only here for tomorrow, and I pack you some clothes I thought you might wear on this trip we're about to take," Kamari said.

"Trip?" I said cocking my head back.

"Hell yeah, we halfway through a year of us dating so it gotta be special. We're going to Miami" He said.

"Igh bet, but the clothes you pack for me its good, but I need more tho, how long are we staying out there," I asked him.

"2 weeks, I already got a hotel room booked for all of us," he said coming close to me.

"Alright, we need to stop by the house real quick," I said grabbing my keys

"Shi we leaving too, we need clothes as well," Shaun said.

"Igh, we'll just ride back to the place after we get all of our clothes," I said to Kamari

"Igh," He said.

I drove back home to pack more clothes for this 2-week trip. I pack some warm/summer clothes.

After I got finished, I drove back to Kamari's house with Jayda.

"Finally," Kamari said out his window. "Park in my spot and then hop in"

"Alright," I said as I parked in his parking spot then me and jayda grabbed our bags and made it to Kamari's car.

"We heading to the airport now," Jayda asked.

"No shit," Shaun said and she smacked him.

"Damn, should've stayed quiet," I said to him laughing.

We made it to the airport and we were on time.

"Flight 2984, is boarding now," the speaker said.

"Oh that's us come on" Kamari said as he carried my suitcase and his. All I carried was my handbag and a crossover bag.

We made it to the airplane. And we had safe travel. After the flight we drove to the hotel Kamari booked earlier today.

"Oooou this a nice hotel," I said.

"Hell yeah. Looks like they got everything in here" Jayda said.

"They do, that's why we picked this one" Shaun said.

We all walk in and grab the hotel room key and made it to the 7th floor. Room 487

"Whew, so how's our first day gonna be," I asked everybody.

"Shi, we can head down to the spa section. Since we do gt VIP" Kamari said.

"Alright lemme change real quick," I said as I went to go take care of my hygiene and put on something spa-ish.

I walked out of one of the bathrooms we had in our room and saw everybody else changed clothing as well.

"Well come on," I said.

"You and Jayda can do allat spa shi, we just finna chill inna hot tub type shi," Shaun said.

"Igh, well bye," I said as me and jayda made it to the spa area.

"Ooouu, Im getting a facial first," Jayda said.

"Me too," I said.

We both got classical facials and got body massages. They ain't gon take this too well.

The last thing we did was a foam bath with flowers, which was relaxing and smelt very amazing.

We made it back to the hotel room, and they were both dressed, looking like they were ready to go outside.

"Damn where yall going," I asked.

"We were waiting for yall, so we could go get sumn to eat," Shaun said.

"Ord," I said.

Me and Jayda went to go change into some outside clothes. And then we left out with them.

"We gon top at some seafood joint," Kamari said as we all got in the car.