Chapter 8

Tatiana

Baton Rogue

"That picnic was fun," I said as I sat down on my bed.

"Yea it was, but all them mf snacks for just 6 of us," Jayda said laughing.

"But girl after our classes today we gotta get ready for our yard show," I said as I got our clothes ready.

"Oh, yea I most def forgot. Lemme get ready real quick" she said as she ran into the bahtroom.

I already got my hygiene together. After I got done putting my clothes on, I waited for Jayda to get ready.

"Girl let's take pictures," Jayda said as we left out of the dorm room.

"Ight" I said.

We finally made It to my car and started to take our picturesm

@tatiiii

@tatiiii: happy and evolving

@jaydamarieee

@jaydamariee: you know you my darling

After we took our pictures and everything we got inna car.

"Where are we going, it's still early," Jayda said.

"To pick up these dumbasses," I said referring to Dez and Shaun.

"Oh," she said laughing as I pulled off.

"But girl frfr Im happy for you. Like fr you don't like nobody but Dez oh girl you like him like him" Jayda said. exgrattrating

"girl bye. But he's really nice and kinda aggressive at the same time which turns me on" I said.

"Girlllll," She said as she hit my shoulder.

"Girl don't be doing that, you want us inna car accident," I said looking at her seriously.

We finally pulled up at the gas station that Dez and Shaun were at.