Chapter 73

Tatiana | Tati

Tatiana | Tati

Nola, Louisiana

Today was Monday and it was the day I had to pick my baby back up.

I literally cannot believe I don't pushed a whole human out my lil cooter cat 3 weeks ago.

But I couldn't wait to see my baby. I got up and didn't even fix my hair and left out without waking k3 up.

_______

"Heyyyy" I said giving my mom a hug.

"Hey baby. How'd ya weekend go?" She asked me.

"It's was good. We didn't do shit but got drunk. And did stupid shit." I said.

"Yall still friends with little Ole Nicole?" My Mom asked.

I have never been a crazy type of girl in my mom eyes so I never told her about what happened with Nicole.

"Nah we haven't actually been in close contact with each other after her and Billy broke up" I said as I walked in the living room.

"Oh damn. Well here's little Iymani. She didn't ain't cry at all only time she cried was when she seen that you was still in the car after we had made it into the house" my mom said as she handed me the baby bag.

"Aww. That's because she's a mini me. I can't wait until she starts walking and talking. Wheeeew" I said.

"She's gonna be a handful. And there's food in the bag for you and Mari. I love yall and be safe getting home" my mom said as I grabbed the carseat.

"We love you too momma. And tell Daddy that Jayda said he gotta bring Siah home" I said as I left out the house and made way to the car.

"You had fun with grandmommy mamas?" I asked Iymani as if she could talk.

I strapped her In the backseat and I drove back to the crib.

We made it back safely. And k3 ass was still sleep so I let him stay sleep.

I picked up Iymani from her Carseat and we sat down in the couch and I turned on YouTube to watch BadNana.

She started to cry so I put her in her swinging car and made her a warm bottle.

I figured she was tired because she been with my mom and my mom will literally stay up with whoever is at her house with her. And especially if it's just them

She started to cry even louder as in I was taking too long for her. So I shook up the bottle and walked back to her.

She straight up stop crying as she seen me with her bottle.