Chapter 40

Tatiana | Tati
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

"I knew you was gay as hell" Jayda said as we got done taking out pictures.

"Unt unt. This ain't Alabama" I said grabbing my bags

Today was the day we were about to spend our seven days at this nice ass hotel.

"I had a bad bitch off the 'Gram, she let her titties hang. She told Bandz I bought her a Birkin, I told her anything. I was ridin' 'round with guns in that Bentley thang. We puttin' stickers on our drums, that's a city thang. I hate the niggas who be tryna switch the block up. I be with the killers who would change a nigga roster" Jayda rapped as I pulled off

We finally made it to the hotel and it was noice.

"Lemme go get one of them cart things" I said as I walked into the hotel to grab a cart thingy.

"You need help with that" A stranger asked.

"Oh um. Sure" I said as I walked back to my car.

He was a fine dark-skinned. Husk of a meat. Both of his arms was tatted. And he had hair. Alot of it.

He helped us put our stuff on the cart. It was small conversation from here and there.

"Whcih floor?" He asked.

"9" Jayda said.

"Yall came here alone" he asked.

"Yup just a sister getaway vacay" I said.

"Oh okay yall look good btw" he said as we got to the ninth floor.

He stayed on the elevator and we walked to our room with the cart.

I swipe the card so the door could unlock and we walked in

It was real nice we had two big ass beds. One sofa. And a big ass bathroom. Would've thought this shit was a bnb.

"Bnb dupe" Jayda said.

"It's real nice in here. Let's change so we could hit the pool up." I said as I change in the room and Jayda went to go change in the bathroom.

As I got done putting my bathing suit on a got a text from kamari.

Kamari

we handle shit way to unnecessary. Can we talk face to face?

What would that even solve?

I mean you'll hear what I got to say. And Ian taking no for a answer.

You always think you right but w/e.

Just send me your location

igh
read at 5:54

After I sent him my location Jayda walked out the bathroom .

"Girl tell me Shaun called me and said he just book a room here" she said.

"I swear. They always find a way to be close to us. Like what" I said smh.

"Well forget about them. Let's go before this pool close" Jayda said.

I grabbed the key card and we made way to the pool.