Chapter 25

Tatiana|Tati

Louisiana

"Hello, I would like to inform Tatiana Solvia and Jayda Solvia that they are both hired but will work in different departments. You are required to start work tomorrow and be there by 6:30 pm" A voice message said from the interviewer we saw last time at the hospital.

"Jayda," I scream from my room.

"Waddup," she said.

"We need to go out and buy some scrubs because we are motherfucking hired," I said

"Yesssss," she said.

"Im so fucking happy, but we needa get some scrubs now because we starting tomorrow around 6:30. That means we gotta get up early and be dressed by that time," I said as I went to go take care of my hygiene.

"Igh Im ready," I said fixing my shirt while walking out of the room towards where Jayda was at.

"What store you think we gonna find some scrubs at?" Jayda asked me.

"Shid, I think 'Uniform Advantage' got some cute scrubs there," I said grabbing my keys.

"Igh comes on then it's 4 o'clock," Jayda said opening the door.

We made it to my car and headed to the clothing store. We found some nice scrubs for both of us and then we drove to Kamari's house.

When we pulled up there it was allat of niggas outside. You would've thought this nigga house was a store on the corner in the hood late at night.

Me and Jayda made our way into the house, walking past all these niggas.

"Unt unt, because why all those mfs outside," Jayda said as we got inside.

"Chillat those homies an' shi," Shaun said.

"Anyways we just stopped by to say hey an' shit," Jayda said.

"Yea, well come on Jayda," I said walking back outside and heading for my car.

Jayda got inside but I was stopped by Kamari, gripping my wrist.

"Fuck wrong with you bru," Kamari said looking me in the eyes.

"Nothing, Im coo," I said.

"Stop lying to me li bruh, I know you. Waddup mamas" He said.

"Nothing, Im fine. I just wanna get to bed, so I won't be late tomorrow" I said tryna change the subject.

"Igh mamas, be safe and stay dangerous, sexy," He said kissing me as I kissed him back

"Alright, you too," I said getting back into the car. I drove back to my apartment

"Girl you and Kamari good" Jayda asked as we were both sitting in my bed eating fruit.

"To be honest yea but no at the same time," I said.

"Well damn what happened," she said.

"Nothing really. Im lyin. He didn't even say he loves me yet" I said looking sad.

"Well girl he's just like you"

"Wym," I said confused.

"You wait until it's the right time to say I love you to whoever you're in a relationship with. You have been like since 3 years ago. So maybe he's waiting just like you are waiting. Did you say you love him yet. With the 'I'" she said.

"No," I said.

"Exactly you can't be mad at this man because all he is doing is waiting for the right time to say that he loves you," she said.

"Maybe you're right," I said.

"I know," Jayda said smirking.

"Girl shut up," I said laughing.

"Anyways I can't wait until tomorrow. I can't wait to start working with kids. Like omg" I said.

"Yes me either. Kiab tho I'm kinda tired, so goodnight sis, and I love you" Jayda said as she walked out.

"I love you to sis" I yelled so she could hear me

I rolled over and eventually fell asleep.

~ TOMORROW MORNING~

I woke up from my phone alarm going off. Ngl this is the first time I woke up from one of those Alarms inna minute.

I got up ad stretched. I walked towards the bathroom to take care of my hygiene. I put my scrubs on and sat down in my vanity chair and fixed my hair.

"Jayda you woke and dressed. It's almost time for us to leave" I said.

"Yea, I been ready," Jayda said coming into my room.

"Ouu you look cute and smell good. Lemme get some" I said to Jayda as she pulled out some perfume.

"Thank you," I said spraying some on me.

"Igh let's go," I said grabbing my keys and heading toward my car.

(USE YOUR IMAGINATION PLEASE lol)

We finally made it to the hospital and went our separate ways.

"Hello, Nurse Tati," A lady said.

"Oh hey, how are you," I asked while sitting down at the emergency front desk.

"Good, Im ready to start the day. Today's my first day here" she said.

"Oh, mines too," I said.

"Oh okay, well I see you around lunchtime," She said getting up

"Alright cya," I said. I put my face mask on since it's required here. I saw a mother and a sick li kid come in. She walked right up to me.

"Hello Ma'am what brings you in today?" I asked.

"Hello, my child has been throwing up and complaining that her stomach aches," the mom said.

"Okay. Have you been here before" I said.

"Yes. My name is Tasha Brown and my daughter's name is Willow Riley" she said.

"Okay. When did this start happening" I said as I type her information into her profile

"Since two days ago," she said.

"Alright, Can I see yall wrists," I said as I put the pink bracelet on the mom's wrist and the white one on the kid's wrist.

"Okay, yall may have a seat in the waiting room and wait for your name to be called for a quick check-up," I said.

"Alright thank you"

"No problem Ma'am," I said.

My day went on it was a little tiring but it'll get better.

THOUGHTS?