1st Promo and Author's explanation

1st promo:

13 years old Bondita sat in Tulsipur temple all alone with tears in eyes , feeling heaviness in heart  and betrayed by her patibabu and asking : Why Durga maa, why is it happened to me. What mistake have I made.

Every wife will fast for her husband , for their strong relationship and I too had done this. Is it wrong from my side to think about my husband who always thinks of my welfare and my bright future who is educating me

Yes I did mistake a biggest blunder which I am not supposed to do. I scored very less marks in exams but I didn't do it intentionally, Durga maa. It just happened.. on that anniversary day when my patibabu humiliated me infront of everyone village women started sympathising with me. Kaka sasurji also asked me to put all my efforts to win back my patibabu and I thought that first let me win him, first let me do all duties as a wife and then get back to studies.. Is it wrong Durga maa? If it's wrong then why can't Patibabu explain me with patience. Why should he take this step? Now I became alone. Am I not important to him? Am I not khaas Bondita Durga maa?

Three men are looking at Bondita in temple from distance - Narender, Banerjee babu (husband of 2 women whom Anirudh criticized in the beginning of village track) and Dhananjay.

They came out of temple and started discussing among themselves.

Dhananjay to Banerjee : Are you telling truth only Banerjee babu?

Banerjee: Why will I lie? I heard with my ears when Barrister Babu telling my neighbour that his first wife is just his responsibility .

Narendra: Even my wife also went to anniversary party, do you know our barrister Babu had screamed on her.

Dhananjay lustfully imagining: That means .. barrister Babu wife is alone.
She became alone now. Today bou baat rasam is done for barrister Babu and choti patni and he  might be busy with suhagraat. (Rubbing his palms) Here his badi patni is all alone. Let's enjoy

Narendra: Are you mad Dhananjay? She is barrister Babu wife and bahu to zamindars. What if Trilochan Malik find this ? He will kill us.

Dhananjay: Nothing will happen. She is a fresh  girl and all alone in temple

Narendra: Have some shame

Banerjee babu: Shame ..what shame. If they point finger on us then we can also point out finger on them. That Anirudh babu also done two marriages like me. What is the difference between me and him? Moreover he only announced na that his badi patni is only his responsibility and he shouted on her  in such a way that she is his burden and became hindrance to his happiness.

Dhananjay: Haa and what's wrong if we also share our barrister Babu burden?

Narendra: No no it's risky. Let her go.

After a while Bondita Came out of temple to go to school and  Decided to talk with principal about an important Matter.  The three men started following her.

Anirudh in home is feeling uneasy and he decided to search for Bondita that something is going wrong. His step mother Sampoorna came and stopped him  that he can't go outside as it's not an auspicious time and he should not step out of house

Anirudh glared at her seriously. But sampoorna didn't bother and covered that she is doing her duty as this house badi Bahu.

There in isolated place when Bondita is in danger Trilochan is searching for Bondita along with Bihari.

Dhananjay and Banerjee making fun of Bondita in an isolated place and held her pallu.  Suddenly they were hit from back  by.....(?)

Bondita looked at the person who rescued her with gratitude and her eyes filled with tears.

Definitely not Anirudh..

Do you like it, friends?

______

Author's explanation: Friends this is my third fanfiction story on our Anidita. I know that so many had written about Manorama and polygamy track, but I would also like to present in my way..

If anyone of you have  find the same idea represented anywhere in their story you can point it out and  please stop me . I swear that I am not copying from anyone else. Please believe me. But still chances are there that the same idea is represented. So you can tell me and I will stop the story then and there itself.. shotti

Well coming to my point of view that, why I want to represent my story in  this is, you all might have remembered before Hiramandi track is going to start Anirudh realised through Rasiya Bai words and Sampoorna words  that there is no mistake from Bondita's side. He felt guilty for misunderstanding Bondita  and came for her to Devipur.

When confronting Devipur villagers, at that time his emotions, his pain and the way he rebuked on Devipur villagers and poured trash on his face and admitted with pain that she is his wife , he blamed himself as choda hua aadmi.

After he met her in Tarabai kothi and rescued her from there he took care of her, accepted her as his wife from his heart only and also called her Patni Devi .

when he recognised that she had hit puberty he appeased her and told that she is growing and with passing time she will have more changes in her body and mind and it's quite natural.

But all of a sudden he started losing his cool when his kaka is discussing with pandits to arrange suhagraat for his son and bahu and also  announced to pandits in Anirudh's presence that Anirudh and Bondita will sit in puja and do all the rasams. That's final. He went out of the house being annoyed with kaka. He had cried alone and recollected their marriage, their bonding but he didn't realise that she is left with his kaka and allowed all to let them fill her brain with non sense..

On that day he lost temper and shouted on  her not to call him as Patibabu and not to come into his room again.

Ofcourse his pain and his feelings are understandable to us, all his reasons are valid  for some extent but he didn't realise how important the marriage holds especially in woman's life and how the society had made woman bound to marriage and married life. He is  willing to bring change in society all at once, but he didn't think whether it's adapatable to them or not.

Will society really recognise Bondita as an educated smart and efficient girl or will they remember her as an abandoned girl by her husband ?  Because truth will be slowly grasped and digested  but false gossips are like spicy masala food which will attaract anyone soon.

Then how will Bondita fight with everyone?

When Anirudh realised what blunder or better say what crime had he done by getting married second time infront of Bondita, by humiliating her infront of public , by separating Bondita from himself, what is he going to do? How will he redeem himself?

Will Bondita agree  his apology? What will he do to win her heart back?

By seeing Anirudh's attempts for seeking forgiveness of Bondita what will Thakuma do? Out of her anger on Roy chowdhary family, she blurted out an important matter to Bondita,  which Anirudh never had courage to speak with her. Then what will Bondita do? How will she react?

What if Sumati is brainwashed by Kalindi and force Bondita not to go to London and force her to  forget about  Anirudh .  Then what decision will she take?

Will they be able to unite forever? If you are interested please let me know. I will post further updates.

Note: I shall try to justify both the stories. My first priority will be My Soulmate I trust and second will be this new story: Meri zimmedari se janmon Tak  chalne wala pyar

____

Thankyou 🙏

Prakash.