35 Somnath and Tupur patchup, Anirudh is arrested

Anirudh ran, ran and ran at the back of the vehicle for Bondita . Even though the vehicle got disappeared from his sight he kept on running with a hope to reach the vehicle. His mind is undergoing many thoughts. His heart is not able to take the fact that Bondita is taken away infront of his eye sight and that too by deceit by intoxicating her. Why ? Why did it happen? Why is her Thakuma so rigid and very stubborn to separate them.

Bondita had believed him, loving him and want him as her husband from her heart but her Thakuma...!? Is sumati maa also under same misconception that I don't love Bondita..Is she also thinking like Thakuma? No..he will talk to her and regain her trust on him. He won't let their mistrust win over him and take away Bondita from him.

He is panting and sweating but still didn't stop running. He want to keep on running till he reach her, till he hold her until then he won't stop

His conscience is shouting to gather courage, run run and run until you get her but his body is not encouraging anymore and he had fallen on ground.

Trilochan had got new car and got into it with Munshi and he told his Messenger to alert his men make sure that Das family won't leave Krishnanagar and also keep spying on their Krishnanagar haveli and speak with Binoy and ask him to find the judge and bribe him. At any cost he want his bahu back in their family (Recollecting her love confession towards Anirudh with a heavy heart)

He is fuming with angry on kalindi and thinking that she really became stone hearted and more merciless than he ever imagined

His Messenger nodded and assured that he will obey all his commands. Trilochan car started in jet speed

While traveling back in car kalindi thanked Chandrachur and expressed her happiness that he is going to be their jamayibabu .

Chandrachur and his father smirked at eachother. His father told obediently : I always believed you Thakuma and respected you from my heart. But your granddaughter looked like too stubborn. How will you make her agree to marry my son?

Kalindi patted Bondita hair who laid unconscious in her lap told : Dekhiye our Bondita is a really a good mannered girl, taught values and ethics by her maa. You also heard about our sumati bahu fame in Krishnanagar and how virtuous she is . (Chandrachur father nodded as convinced). Think that Bondita is her maa shadow and never goes against her maa wishes. Her maa is there to convince her and teach her . So you don't worry . My granddaughter will bring glory to your house

After a while Trilochan car had reached the place where they found unconscious Anirudh on road and brought him in car. Trilochan is sobbing for his nephew and Bansilal gave water and he sprinkled on Anirudh's face.

After a while Anirudh got consciousness and woken up shouting Bondita name and saw that he was traveling in car and his kaka is beside.

Anirudh panickingly told like a child: kaka... Bondita..My Bondita

Trilochan rubbing his chest: Haa beta! Relax. We are going to Calcutta only. There we will meet them and bring back our Bondita. You don't worry.

Anirudh asked driver to go as fast as he can.

There in Calcutta, Bhatuk is feeling worried for both of his brothers. Anirudh dada had not returned back and Somnath dada is in mood off because of boudi sister.

Just then Tapur came into her garden to pluck flowers. He had seen her and decided to talk to her and had thrown a little stone towards her to draw her attention

She slightly screamed and he signaled her calling with claps and said hey. You.
See.. hey

Tapur looked around and saw that Roy Chowdhary boy is calling her. She got angry for throwing stone towards her