3 Anirudh's pain, desparation and obsession

When kalindi thrown sand in Anirudh's eyes Bihari is shocked but immediately ran to get water from temple. Trilochan is shouting on kalindi at one side and other side he went to Anirudh to clear the dust in his nephew's eyes with his shawl.

She had threated him to keep quiet (which is listened by Anirudh clearly) and caught one rickshaw and with the help of rickshaw wala she made Bondita get into it and she too climbed and sat.

Bihari came running with water in a pot and started cleaning Anirudh's face and he is trying to open his eyes and then saw unconditional Bondita on Kalindi's shoulder and they both are leaving.

Anirudh didn't let complete dust get removed and started running after rickshaw shouting Bondita... Bondita and tried to shout on rickshaw wala to stop else he won't spare. At his back Trilochan and Bihari are running for Anirudh.

Just then police officers came and surrounded Anirudh , handcuffed his hands and told that he is arrested and this shocked everyone.

Trilochan shouted : Inspector what is this? Have you lost your mind? Why did you arrest my nephew?

Inspector: His wife Manorama is a krantikari. She had killed new viceroy general and other British officers with her boy friend Joy deep.

Anirudh's gaze is on rickshaw which is disappearing from his sight he is not in a condition to listen what inspector is telling.

Trilochan shouted: what is this Inspector Saab? How dare you accuse about our family bahu like that? May be you may have mistaken.

Inspector: No we haven't mistaken. We already called all your family members to the station. You also come without any ruckus.

Everyone in Roy Chowdhary family (Binoy sampoorna Somnath and Bhatuk along with Trilochan Anirudh, Bihari and Koyli) are taken to station and inspector started investigation. Sampoorna is taunting that despite of being a Roy Chowdhary haveli Malkin still she is called to station.

Inspector revealed some photos of Manorama and Joy deep with different getups and told that they are krantikaris who worked in different missions and killed majority of British officers. Now they are also died in that mission. So you better accept that your entire family is also part of their mission (muhim).

Anirudh is shocked and felt sad that Manorama and Joy deep have lost their lives in their mission. He paid salutations to the brave couple in his mind and praised them in his mind.

He recollected his encounter with Manorama, her bravery, infact he had fallen in infatuation for her bravery but when he learnt that Manorama is getting married he started struggling to come out of infatuation and when he learnt that Manorama already married Joy deep he blamed himself and his infatuation is vanished away from his heart grasping that she is other person wife and he should not fall for her.

On the same day when Bondita went to temple in forest he decided to implement the same technique int Bondita thinking that she will also stop developing feelings for him if she found that he belongs to another woman and she will hate him, she will go away from here and focus on her ambition.

Again his thoughts are occupied by Bondita, she is having high temperature, didn't take food properly from last few days as told by Bhatuk (recollecting his words), on top of that again molestation attempt happened on her and taken away by her Thakuma.

Last time when Thakur tried to molest her she is so shattered and couldn't sleep throughout that night. Only after he singing lullaby for her she slept.

But now she is taken away. Who will take care of her there? Hope sumati maa will be there and prayed Durga maa to save Bondita.

When recollecting all these he grasped that his fake marriage drama with Manorama is the biggest Blunder or better say it's his biggest crime more than suspecting her during Brijwasi deceit. Due to his hyper angry everyone in Tulsipur came to know about their martial status and might have realised that she is alone (in this relationship) despite of being his wife. Directly or Indirectly He gave chance to gossip about them and left her alone as a prey to the eagles and vultures of the society.