54 Samchur meeting, their deal and Anidita moments 💓

That night when Tupur entered in somnath room he asked did you take medicine now also. She nodded and felt guilty Inside.

He turned to sleep telling her good night.

She told : I will go and get it now

Somnath asked : where are you going and what are you going to get now

Tupur: Gud..it is there in kitchen. I will get it.

Somnath laughed and said : I didn't ask gud..I said good night means shubh ratri.

She said embarrassed: oh ..
He laid on bed to sleep and she asked you are sleeping.

He said : Haa Tupur tomorrow I have to go to college . This is my final year in MBBS also house surgency will also be there. I will be full busy this year. Yesterday I didn't have proper Sleep because of that faltu Nasha medicine. Today I will sleep peacefully so that tomorrow I can attend college with fresh mind you also sleep.

Tupur turned to the other side feeling hurt and hoping that one day he will understand her and her sacrifice may be when he learns that baby is coming or when he sees their baby and dripped into slumber.

Next day early morning four of them took leave from Das family and Anirudh asked Thakuma to send Tapur to their house for studying with Tupur as master will come at 11 am and we three brothers won't be at that time.

Koyli and Bihari wife will be there for their safety and you know master is also good and genuine person.

Kalindi just said: Hmmm and about to go inside but stopped seeing that someone are wandering at their gate and looking on.

Just then Surendra came at gate compound and asking someone which one is Roy Chowdhary haveli

Bondita said excitingly : Patibabu Principal sir came and ran to gate compound calling him: Sir ....here... please come inside. Anirudh also came quickly at her back.

Kalindi and others are looking on

Surendra also smiled and entered into gate of Das haveli side. Both Anirudh and Bondita took his blessings and welcomed him Inside.

He told with a pleasant smile : No Bondita today I was in hurry. Like all schools academic years are starting our school's new year is also going to start tomorrow. . By tomorrow I have to reach there and already my train is there after an hour.

Before I go someone wanted to come here meet you and apologize you both personally for their misdeeds

Anirudh and Bondita looked at him as asking about whom is he talking

Surendra turned back and asked someone looking at gate to come inside and ask apology. When you have courage to come upto here you should also come here to show your faces
They are looking and next moment the three boys Suketu Binod and Niranjan came with bent heads and came there.

Anirudh: sir why did you bring these three here. Bondita will be upset

Surendra: They only wanted to apologise you.

He turned to boys and asked: Before you come here you three are so apologetic towards Bondita. Now what happened? Why you are not speaking

They three came and folded hands infront of Bondita and Anirudh with tears and slowly fell on knees with tears and caught her feet and asked : HUME MAAF KARNA BONDITA.. WE ARE ASHAMED FOR OUR BEHAVIOUR.

Bondita is looking at them seriously recollecting the painful incident of what they tried to do in hotel

Anirudh asked : Sir are they sincerely apologizing Bondita. Because you also know that they have always played with everyone's emotions