25 Trikal befitting reply to sampoorna, Suketu vicious plan

Anirudh left to Calcutta with heavy heart. However he had told Surendra to take care of Bondita and latter also assured her safety. He told that she will go and come to school with Anita masterni.

Even though Anirudh doesn't like Bondita wandering with Anita but she is a nice person and good  teacher and also like daughter to Surendra  and he(Anirudh) personally doesn't have any clash with Anita. Just by seeing her all his past mistakes are being reminded it is his problem and it should not affect Bondita. So through Surendra he was dependent on Anita for Bondita's safety.

While leaving Anirudh gave her huge amount of his hard earned money for her expenses and not to hesitate to buy anything she needed. She initially rejected but when he asked her emotionally can't he give her money she couldn't deny him. He also gave her Little bell as gift to give three rings when he used to make call as a codeword.  She took the gift.  He left her with heavy heart and went to Calcutta

Here Bondita is  studying well in Anirudh's absence, going and coming to school along with Anita who had also offered to change uniform into saree in her house without Damini knowledge.

Bondita thanked her , changed her saree in Anita room and used to go back to Damini house as caretaker. Anita managed her mother and asked her not to reveal this to Damini to which her mother also agreed

At late night after Damini used to sleep Anirudh told that he will call at 10 pm and she had to lift immediately. She agreed.

At that time Surendra decided to make sure that Damini sleeps so that she won't suspect Bondita and let her talk peacefully with her husband

____

Kalindi in her house received information that Trilochan went to Tulsipur and brought his brother back and admitted in hospital.

She once again checked through all her contacts that if Trilochan is in contact with Anirudh or not but they only told that Trilochan had not received any letters and phone calls with Anirudh Roy Chowdhary name or Bondita Roy Chowdhary name

She felt that something is wrong or is he fooling her, if he also know that she is spying on him and playing game with him . At any cost she had to find Bondita and reform her life. She can't let her granddaughter go against the rules of society which strictly wants girls to be less talked only can have  basic education of writing and read letters and just know basic calculations, that's it,  not more than required .

Even though Panditji suggested her to search for alliances after crossing 14 years and had some basic education still she can't sit peacefully and kept on informing about her three grand daughters to every boy family in Krishnanagar and near by villages.

As per society rules Bondita had  more knowledge than basic education and she is very well known in Tulsipur for her tarks and moreover the stain of eloping with a boy (Author's explanation: Which is created by sampoorna and Kalindi unaware of who had spread the rumour about Bondita)

Sumati came with tea and asked Kalindi: what happened Thakuma? Did you find anything about Bondita?

Kalindi shooked her head and Sumati shared her concern that my bachi might be suffering alot please find her Thakuma and bring her back. Kalindi nodded and sumati went back into kitchen

____

At the same time, Anirudh reached Calcutta and at first went to hospital to see his father's condition. As soon as Anirudh saw Binoy, he  immediately hugged his father with tears..

Binoy also  shedded tears of remorse that he is the one who indirectly separated his son and daughter in law by blindly supporting Sampoorna even after  her selfish motives are revealed and letting her stay after knowing her true colors very well.