36 Rakshak babu Bondita 🔥🔥

Bondita sat helplessly in dark room sobbing for her Patibabu. All these incidents are hurting her alot. She have always respected elders , worshipped her maa like a goddess but her maa had changed to stone hearted and upsetting her more. Her own family members  have stooped so low in her perception by arresting her Patibabu on false charges,  they haven't given any chance to let her speak or not listened  to her and kept her in capture as if she is a culprit. They have judged both of them in  their way

But she should not let this continue and had to know the reason  , she should confront her  Thakuma that why  is she behaving rudely with Patibabu, why are they not paying attention to her words when she is kept on telling that she and her Patibabu sorted out all differences. What made them think that Patibabu is cheating her.

She recollected her and her Patibabu conversations in Siliguri, his changed behaviour, he admitting all his mistakes and apologies. He is not lying to her. He doesn't have any selfish motives. His love is pure and serene. Like other men he never touched her creepily. His presence, his embrace and his touch everything is pure , real , true love and perfect to her. She felt that he is her husband forever and ever. She should not sit silently like this.

On top of all this  Something is paining in her genital area , after getting up from sleep her brain is Recollecting what she heard Thakuma and maa talking about her when she is in sleep or unconscious stage and remembered Thakuma touch and checking her by removing clothes. But why her Thakuma did that is not understood by her.  But her intuition is telling that her Thakuma checking her body is also a wrong thing as if doubting her or Patibabu. But how is it related to her Patibabu is yet to know by him.  . She need to discuss it with her Patibabu about this.

Now as per the changed situation she can only share her problem with her Patibabu.   

Outside Sumati is asking Thakuma to let her go and talk to Bondita. Kalindi stopped her and said : Haven't you seen how she is arguing like that Barrister? That Anirudh Roy Chowdhary had really spoiled her alot. He had snatched away the values you taught and your upbringing and turned her according to him like fitoori. I can clearly see it

If  you go now only she will think that you are weak and won't listen to you. Let her be there for sometime.  I will send message through Tapur that you are angry and highly upset. Let her worry about you being upset. She will feel guilty, repent for speaking against you and tomorrow when you go to talk she  will pay attention to your words. Then your words can show impact on her..

Sumati: Thakuma she is  hungry na

Kalindi shooked her head and said : Keep your motherly love and affection in control Sumati bahu. Sasural jaane wali ladki par maa itna laad barsana achi baat nahi hai (It is not fair on Maa to shower this much love on the girl who is going to sasural)

Sumati kept her feelings in control

Kalindi called Tapur and asked her to tell Bondita that jethima Is very upset with you and very angry on you for her misbehaviour and for speaking against maa.

Tapur  saw Sumati weeping and kalindi pulled Tapur chin harshly and said: There is no necessity to think much. Jitna maina kaha utna hi kar (Do exactly what I have told you).

Tapur nodded and went to Bondita's room. There she had arranged some old things bundle and Tapur came and told exactly what Thakuma asked her to tell and requested Bondita to leave her adamancy and listen to elders .

Bondita had really felt bad. This is not expected from her maa. She asked Tapur that ask maa to come to me and talk openly.

Tapur told : Bondita didi unless you leave your stubbornness jethima won't come here. That's why I am requesting you to listen to jethima and Thakuma didi. Else Thakuma will punish you.