7 Sampoorna wicked moves and cheap behaviour

Bondita dripped into sleep after she took medicines from Anirudh's hand. He sat beside her bed and taking care of her, recollecting everything (Banerjee, Dhananjay attacking her, Thakuma taking her away and gave him one day deadline to tell yes else she will take away Bondita forever)

Bihari came and called Anirudh outside as his kaka is calling and Bihari told that he will stay with Bahuraniji.

Anirudh came out and Bihari is just fanning her sitting beside down to her bed. Sampoorna is frowning by looking at Bondita from outside her room. She recollected Bondita's change in expression and later her refusal against Anirudh filling her forehead with vermilion when kalindi and Trilochan are forcing him to do.

At that moment Anirudh is also ok with it. He doesn't seem like he had left with any stamina to oppose Thakuma and his kaka request. Even this is also Bondita wants. Then why did she change her opinion or pretending to show her disinterest in this matter. Will this be any useful to her?

If tomorrow marriage happens means Bondita's position becomes more stronger than ever before. Now she had got support from her father's side Das family who are financially sound and can give worthy dowry to Roy Chowdhary family.

If that happens means her position in this haveli will become more critical here.. Then her mayka only remains poor compared to her sister's mayka. Bondita's respect will be increased and jethji will taunt her more. No doubt if situations go in this flow Anirudh and Bondita will give heir soon. May be she will become grandmother to their children in this tender age. This should not happen at any cost.

Already on the day of Anirudh's fake wedding day her husband looked very happy and in that happy mood she requested him to spend time with her on that happy occasion so that her husband (Binoy) attention won't go on his bahu Bondita to console her like jethji (Trilochan) who is busy in consoling his bahu and confronting his nephew, so his attention didn't go on them (Samnoy) and they had become complete husband and wife 2 days before.

Still as per her mother's suggestion she need to keep on consummating with her husband till she get pregnant. Now there is no Manorama here and so her jethji is free and may disturb her and her husband. So she had to draw his attention more towards her and thinking what to do.

In living room, Trilochan called Anirudh and kept a meeting along with Binoy. Somnath and Bhatuk are silent spectators in that meeting.

Trilochan asked them to go back to their rooms . When They are going and Sampoorna intentionally tried to speak with Somnath and Bhatuk that can she bring their cocoa milk but they avoided her and answered her rashly that they will drink cocoa milk prepared by their boudi and asked her to stay away from them.

Sampoorna intentionally did this to get sympathy from Binoy and looked painfully at him so that she wants to convince him about having children because her step sons won't look after her in her old age and want her own son. She got succeeded in her attempt and Binoy observed that Somnath and Bhatuk are not considering her as their mother, as a family member and she intentionally sobbed silently infront of them to gain Binoy sympathy despite knowing that her jethji considers it as apshagun (inauspicious) when he is talking about auspicious marriage of Anirudh and Bondita.

Trilochan shouted: Sampoorna bahu, If you want to cry, go and cry in your room but not in living room. Your jealousy will catch bad sight to my eldest son and bahu

Anirudh didn't like his kaka speaking like that to a woman. He too know sampoorna wicked nature but he felt offended when his kaka criticized her .

He tried to tell something: kaka, don't.

Trilochan immediately interrupted and told: It's better if you focus on your wife, our Bondita bahu, Anirudh. Not on persons who wants to survive on others sympathy and mercy like beggars.