10 Bondita's strange request to principal, Anirudh found about Bondita

Bondita went to sleep on floor at that night in watchman Murli house. Dadi is thinking by looking at Bondita's suhagan symbols and started her enquiry about Bondita and that too in a soft voice only
Bondita replied that she came to join in school .

Dadi asked her suspiciously: Did your husband agree to study? Why did you come here all alone? Where is your husband?

Bondita is in a fix, thought for a while, she should have imagined that these kind of questions will come. Suddenly a fear crept up in mind what if they come to know that she left her husband and came, will they humiliate her? She recollected the days when Patibabu misunderstood her and sent her back to Devipur.

Dadi is speaking lovingly only but what if she doesn't like the fact that she left her husband and came. Moreover if neighbours here come to know then it will be a problem. What to do? Her tears started forming in eyes.

Dadi immediately asked: Did he leave you and go away?

Bondita immediately covered and told: No no dadi. He is a freedom fighter, reformist.. He is fighting for change in society he actually..

Before Bondita replies dadi asked: Oh that means these angrezi people had put him in jail , isn't it?

Bondita felt that as reasonable one because no one will bother her and won't taunt her anymore. She bent her head neither said yes nor said no and dadi patted her head lovingly with concern. She told that those angrezi had done the same thing to many great people you don't worry bachi he will come back for you.

She thought in mind : He will never come back dadi. Sorry for not telling the truth to you.

Pari came and asked her dadi to let her sleep. She then offered blanket to Bondita and told that as it's rainy season it will be very cool in this place and Bondita thanked her and covered it .

Here Bondita inside the blanket and other side Anirudh in train are remembering eachother and shedding tears. They both told themselves: Mann ka haar hi haar aur mann ka Jeet hi jeet

They both joined their hands which they used it for victory symbol when they faced quiz competition with Suraiah, Ramaiah and other girls against boys to get admission in school.

They slept late night.

In Tulsipur haveli Trilochan is left alone. His heart is burning with grief, angst. It looks like haveli has lost its glow. He started walking to his room to sleep but he stopped listening his brother's and his wife's giggles coming out loudly and audible to him. By those sounds he understood that his brother and sampoorna are having...

He sighed and went inside his room. Binoy is always like this. He is never worried about children and always looks after his own pleasures.

Next day morning,...

Bondita woke up and looked after surroundings. Dadi already woke up and told her that there is only one common washroom in this area where entire people use it . If she want she can use it but there might be a queue or can go far there is an isolated place where she can use for sanitation purpose.

Bondita sighed and went to use washroom, nearly 3 people are waiting. She also finished her needs and then went to ladies snaan Ghar where women are going. They enquired about her and she told that she came here to study. As usual they asked about her husband and she replied that he is a freedom fighter and taken by Britishers will come soon

She then came back and got ready, done with her saree and single plait worried about admission and how to earn for living. What will principal say to her, will he contact Patibabu to inform that I am here. He should not know this.