65 Taking away the Biggest guilty feeling from his heart 🫂

Bondita took Anirudh inside the house and made him sit in living room. Her mind is thinking only on one thing that who did this to her Patibabu...how could her Patibabu believe that he had wronged a girl and she started Recollecting what all happened till now. Her thoughts are going as a barrister in suspicious mode.

They came to Calcutta few months before only and no one had enemity with him. Especially someone had used buri didi name to that Insane girl parimala. That means a very close person who know about her Patibabu and buri didi only has done this . Who? Who ?

Ksj - impossible. Som dada Bhatuk - no way they too love him and respect him and they had accepted her as their boudi and are bonding with her well. Sasurji - No he too accepted her as his bahu and moreover he married third time and might be busy with his wife.

Real buri didi or her baba Dida - No.. because she heard from her ksj that they all left Bengal and went to distant place.

Then who? Her mayka people - Das family had less idea about buri didi . Then who was left? After a little struggle It striked her mind - Sampoorna didi. Her eyes are widened and started Recollecting everything..that day she went to her mayka. She still had many doubts on it.

When sampoorna didi returned back at first she tried to eavesdrop her conversation with Munshi kaka, later someone had sneaked into Patibabu room and left ripped saree and letters on fan ceiling . Sampoorna didi is only there.

If a thief entered Patibabu room he could have harmed her didi also who is standing alone at her Patibabu room. Moreover if she had really seen a thief who is in black attire she should be scared and trembled too much but she wasn't that much scared and infact taunted her Patibabu back. . Why?

She should not suspect only Sampoorna didi but she should also check other persons whoever have enjoyed when her Patibabu is getting insulted.

They are Tupur and Rimjhim kaki who are smirking outside when ksj and Thakuma are yelling on him and Thakuma is also no less she too made him arrest on false charges gave Intoxicated medicine to her. That means the real culprit may be in family only. She need to find out. Also she should ask her Patibabu that what made him think that he had wronged a girl.. why is he surrendering himself to such accusations

without involving parimala name she need to solve this else her life will be spoiled. With much difficult she had United with her husband..and her father is living peacefully in his last days. They should not be disturbed else their lives will be in risk because of her family matter.

Outside Bhatuk so far didn't see the girl whom everyone are referring as new soudamini..the photos are flipped back and he bent to take it.

Somnath saw it and Immediately grabbed those photos before Bhatuk see it.

Bhatuk to Somnath: What is this som da! Let me look who is that girl? I also want to see

Somnath: no need. You are younger you shouldn't see all these pics

Bhatuk felt offended and asked : Younger!? Am I looking like young boy to you ? Dada ! I am grown up. See I have moustache and beard

Somnath: I know that you are grown up. That's why it's not suggestible to show you those photos.. your hormones will drive you crazy your adrenaline rush will .

Bhatuk interrupted and said: dada please now you don't give your medicine Gyan to me.. for me my subjects are only difficult to study and I can't withstand if you start lecturing about your medicine also.

Bhatuk: I will just look it and give back . My hormones won't provoke me.

Somnath: No means no Bhatuk . You are still a student.