30 Bondita had put her problem in Anirudh's hands

When senior police officer came to Thakuma bungalow Shomik attended him and asked him to come inside. Rimjhim came with water.

Kalindi aide who pretends as  gardener  but always keeps spying on Roy Chowdhary haveli and on Das family members too  (secretly as per Thakuma suggetion) also came into hall beside wall and listening conversation (it is also one of the Thakuma command)

Police officer asked for Kalindiji and Shomik told that she went to out of station as she got Bondita's whereabouts.

Police officer is surprised and asked that means kalindiji already know Bondita is in Siliguri. Her network is really big. Khoob bhalo.

Shomik furrowed his eyebrows and asked: Siliguri!? No..My pischi received information that Bondita  is studying in a school in oothakamund (Authors explanation: Ooty old name)  which is in dakshina Bharat.

Sumati also came there and listening to their conversation standing away from everyone

Police officer is stunned: Arey how is it possible? Just now we got information that Anirudh Roy Chowdhary is in Siliguri and both are staying in one house.

Shomik: But our Pischi got  news that she is staying in Trilochan zamindar friend's house . I am surprised how anyone can mislead my Pischi so easily?

Kalindi aide jaggu recollected that new Munshi is secretly telling zamindar younger son Bhatuk babu that Bondita Bahuraniji is living in oothakamund in his friend Ramanujan house and studying with his daughter Vyjayanthi. He also secretly checked surroundings and there is no chance that he can be misled. That's why he gave information so confidently.. Then how come this much blunder have happened? Now what will Thakuma think of me?

There in Roy Chowdhary house Trilochan is smiling victoriously infront of his new Munshi Bansilal who is praising that : wah bade Malik wah. How smartly you played the game.

Trilochan : Can anyone keep condition to Zamindars? It is we who keep condition and people should listen us but zamindars won't listen to anyone. Here I am fighting for my beta and bahu relationship and she is keeping me conditions to give her consent and at my back she keeps on spying on me and will I allow this.

Munshi Bansilal: Malik I really have doubt that how did you guess that Kalindiji goons are trying to kidnap me?

Trilochan in thoughts: Because I have been checking you. Old Munshi had backstabbed me and while making sure that you are also not  backstabbing me I have been checking you through Bihari and that's how I found out that you are been watched by kalindi men . But however I can't tell you

He told to Munshi: we are Zamindars Bansilal. While sitting in house only my gaze will always be on our lands, our mills and businesses and I can easily find out who are our enemies and well-wishers.

Munshi Bansilal: Malik now what will happen to Kalindiji?  Will you  kidnap her and kill her?

Trilochan with a serious expression: Arey chup, aise harkatein hum zamindaron ko Shobha deta hai kya? (Will it look glorious for us zamindars by doing those cheap acts).. The matter is I have managed my friend Ramanujan there and he will give her great hospitality as a special guest  to Kalindiji assuming that she is their relative and will forcely make her stuck up there for some days,  even if she tried to tell they won't listen and to  travel back here  also it will take 2 more days. So within these 12 days I will  do what I am supposed to do.

He thought in mind : I will go to Siliguri personally and speak seriously with Anirudh and  Bondita bahu to come back and also to  that judge saab and make him cancel this petition . If possible I will buy him