89 Bondita's request to Dean , Tupur started repenting

That night Karan gave money to watchman and drove the car immediately with Somnath knowing that Bondita is following them .

Watchman is Murmuring  that : This boy Karan always do like this.  He will pay money and go. Later he don't know how much I have to face the wrath of Dean sir and went from there

Bondita is about to go to watchman and ask him further questions but Just then Anirudh came and called her inside asking: why are you standing here Bondita

He really felt ashamed of his brother and also blaming himself for sending his brother to have alcohol at bar. He thought that he will have little amount and then go to home and sleep but didn't expect this ..

Another thing which is bothering him is Bondita had never seen a drunken person ever before and now because of him and his brother she had seen. What must she be thinking about them ?

She said I will come Patibabu you go inside.

But no he dont have courage to ask her that what she is feeling inside. Today she had seen lot of traumatized incidents - Tupur delivery,  her pain and tears ,  one baby who just came into world by death and now this drunken person atrocity. How much her fragile mind had spoiled ? How harshly life is showing its reality to her ?

All these incidents are creating dissatisfactory feeling frustration  in him and making him push away from having hope about married life with Bondita . But despite of whatever situation it  is still it's not taking away his caring nature and possesive feeling on her.

'Please Bondita, I am so tired after what all happened here . Please don't argue and come with me inside'. - by saying this He held her hand  and taking her  into hospital premises thinking of what all happened .

She felt sad that her Patibabu is worried about her and seems like he is looking so disturbed with all this. So she followed him silently thinking that she had to ask watchman about karan later on

She is silent outside but Inside Many questions are eating her head. Something is fishy and odd in all these incidents that happened since today Morning. She could feel that ..

How did Dean know that Somnath came here drunk ? Who gave information?

How did som dada friend Karan appear here all of a sudden midnight in hospital?

Why is Karan appearing to her  like as If he is  not correct person? Because he is provoking som dada with his words

Amidst of all this the most imp question is why did Tupur go missing? Did anyone,  especially did Somnath hurt her today morning also? Probably no because he too searched for her

But today morning he was taking care of her well then why did this  happen?

Her Patibabu told that som dada friend Sona had crush on him . She also disappeared from haveli in between celebrations all of a sudden that morning? Is she also involved in this ?

Many questions are there and she had to find out answers . She is about to slip on mopped floor but Anirudh held her by waist  and asked her to be careful where are you lost in thoughts

Despite of seeing Tupur pain since today morning how can he still have feelings for Bondita as soon as he catch  her waist.

Push away those dirty thoughts, you idiot - Anirudh told himself 

Whereas Bondita replied him in absent minded looking into air and thinking deeply: There are many questions in my head Patibabu? I am trying to find answers and if possible trying to connect dots

Anirudh who is still infuriated on his brother only told in his loud accusing tone : what questions are still left Bondita? Everything is quite clear now.