70 Chandrachur counseling and love proposal; Bondita dreams about Anirudh

In Roy Chowdhary haveli: Tupur is feeling too alone since Bondita left. Anirudh jethji is also not seen anywhere as soon as Bondita went away , whether that new jhetani will come or not if she come when will she come is not disclosed by anyone to her or servants not even discussing among themselves. As per her ksj and Thakuma conversation on Janmashtami day she is insane and preganant. How to endure her alone? Is she supposed to do service to her new jhetani? Will she dictate her? Show her authority on her

Till now Bondita didn't show her authority on her as jhetani.. she always behaved friendly only but don't know how will this new jhetani behave..

It's all hurting and paining her inside On top of all this the deadly Silence in haveli is really killing her courage, shattering her , is this how a small family looks like if so it's not at all attractive for her it seems like her family is broken separated and no one are having smile on their faces including herself too

Why like this ? Just because Bondita and jethji, chote devar Bhatuk left why everyone are looking dull . Why her heart is feeling pain ? She should be happy for their exile,  right !?

.. Her ksj is there but he is also feeling too lonely missing his favourite bahu and two sons so he is spending much time from morning in his room and in between checking her if she is taking food taking medicines and milk from time to time. Or he just came out for Durga maa arti and taking food and then going back to his room. She doesn't have guts like Bondita to go and ask him cheer him up and make him smile. Her reserved nature is not allowing her to take initiative .

Her husband Somnath is least interested on her. He is always keeping serious and defeated face infront of her.

On ksj insistence that morning he came  and checked her as a doctor doing formality to his patient and informed her ksj about her health status prescribed diet,  do's and don'ts and then went  back to his college. Sometime before  she asked him to stay with her as she is feeling lonely.

He mocked her : You want to be alone happy in small family and as per your wish our family members are now went on their works why do you want me as hindrance to your happiness.. enjoy your loneliness with your baby all you can and left to his studies In other room making her cry ..

__________

In Chandrachur house that night Anirudh and Bhatuk created a meditation environment by arranging dhoop sticks and arti there   in one room when Chandrachur went for bath.

A silent tape recorder is kept in spacious cupboard near by and a secret room is there beside cupboard Chandrachur also don't know about it (just like how brijwasi arranged a secret hole to keep Bondita and answer on behalf of God) .

but good ventilation is there for the person who stay there.. Bhatuk is asked to go inside and play tape recorder which is connected with speakers so that it plays in stern voice. He can see Chandrachur from a hole  and play the cassette accordingly .

Anirudh Intentionally took this kind of house.

Chandrachur came and asked about his assistant . Anirudh told that he had gone to sleep. Chandrachur suddenly remembered that he didn't manage Anirudh in Roy Chowdhary haveli and asked Ashiq babu help to manipulate Anirudh so that he won't come for Bondita again and also told real problem that soudamini real name is parimala and she is not found anywhere recently.

Ashiq babu told that he will look after Anirudh Roy Chowdhary and I assure you that will get your true love.

Chandrachur smiled happily and thanked him. Anirudh/ashiq babu praised him that by changing your look your smile is also glowing seems like you are going to get your love soon. Chandrachur is excited to listen this..